Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally, a decent Male Gym Observation

Sneesee

Okay, this was one I didn't actually get to see, but it was still good in my opinion. :) Here's how it went today:

I honestly was completely unmotivated to go to the gym. Let's just say, the time of month wasn't helping me get motivated. So, I dragged myself there, listenend to my iPod, and started stretching and doing my abs first. I saw this guy come into the room where they have all of the mats, balls, and a big mirror. He was the kid that gave me my "gym orientation" so I knew he worked there. But, I guess he wasn't working, just working out. He's about my same height, with blue eyes, very short (almost a crew cut, a little bit long on top) blonde hair, very nice build for only being 5'7", and an extremely gorgeous nose. I remember looking at it a lot while he walked me through the gym and showed me everything a year and a half ago. It's kind of a small nose, that slopes up just a bit at the end, not very wide at all, but he had prominent nostrils. I do look at them sometimes, when I can catch his profile. Very nice nose, he has.

Basically, I went about my business, and went into the main gym area. There I ran into my new gym buddy, "Gordon." I think I babbled about him in my blog once, he was the first person there to ever say "Good morning" to me. He's a very nice man, and now we've struck up a sort of friendship and chat. It's kind of cool. I saw him doing some shoulder stuff, and so I shut off my iPod, and took the headphones out to say "Hello" to him. We were talking, and from behind me I heard this really soft, yet masculine, "Chuh!" Now, there are a lot of things at the gym that sound like sneezes, but aren't. Sometimes, people are just working on their breathing as they are lifting wieghts and stuff, but I was pretty sure that was a sneeze. So, as nonchalantly as I could, I started to crane my neck and turn my head around ever so slightly to see who might have sneezed. Just as I did that, I heard a louder, but still soft, "Eh-chuh!" and saw Mr. Cute Blond Gym Guy (No, I cannot for the life of me remember his name) holding a fist in front of his beautiful nose. I sighed a little, because his sneezes were just about as wonderful as I could have ever imagined, and I never even saw them. :) But, put the two things together, soft/masculine sound, and catching them into his fist, and it was just a heavenly observation to me! :unsure:

GAAAAH!!! Man- I need to go to your gym. I swear the ONLY guys that I've seen sneeze at mine are old guys. It's tragic. lol!

GAAAAH!!! Man- I need to go to your gym. I swear the ONLY guys that I've seen sneeze at mine are old guys. It's tragic. lol!

Well, normally, I don't see/hear any sneezing at the gym, but if it was happening, it'd be the same thing for me, lots of old guys!! Guess that's why I usually wear my iPod and zone everything else out. :) Although, the other kid, Dan, that works at the front desk when I normally come in, I think I'd really like to see him sneeze. Tall, dark, and cute, that guy is! And he's got an adorable little button nose, and just turned 21. I wonder if he has allergies... :unsure:

I must pay better attention to the guys who work at the gym, yes?

*nods* You must. :unsure:

There are a couple of guys at my gym that I'm Dying to hear sneeze. One drove me INSANE one day. He was running on the ellyptical next to me and just kept sniffling. It was Torture!!!

Absolutely fabulous. We are so lucky that you have such a good memory when it comes to describing sneezes and the sneezers. And you illustrate it even better because you're a writer. Makes you feel like you're right there. Wonderful.

Wonderful! I would totally have loved to be in your position at that time!

You must tell us if you ever see that guy at the front counter sneeze ^.^

~Tubas

I love the sneeze into the fist thing... that is so HOT :shy::rolleyes::unsure: His nose sounds cute... I loved the obs, sneesee :yuck: let us know if there are any more sneezes from him and his cute nose

Awwww that obs sounded somehow so satisfying, maybe I should reconsider my motivation to workout? XD anyway, happy for you (since I got a really positive vibe while reading this - if that makes any sense, which it does, to me) and thanking you for sharing :yuck:

Awesome! That ought to give you some motivation, huh? Do you like live by my or something? Because the kid you described sounds exactly like the guy who gives orientations at my gym!

Awesome! That ought to give you some motivation, huh? Do you like live by my or something? Because the kid you described sounds exactly like the guy who gives orientations at my gym!

Hmmm, I don't know, do we live by each other? Because, if we do and we haven't met, we need to, sweetie!!! :drool:

Archived