Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm open for requests...

Secret98

Right now, college is out, and I have no ideas for stories... and I love to draw. Anyone want to make a request for a picture or a story, even both?

If you're going to request a story please be specific (think I spelt that wrong) with what you want

If you're going to request a drawing please don't be to specific with it :yuck:

I appreciate this... PM me if want too...

Well if you're familar with the story, I'd really like to see a Death Note fanfic here. Light or L getting a cold would be great! Thanks for the oppertunity to request! :clapping2:

Well if you're familar with the story, I'd really like to see a Death Note fanfic here. Light or L getting a cold would be great! Thanks for the oppertunity to request! :)

DITTO THAT! :drool:

(psst, I want Light to be the victim! :twisted: Suffering Light = HOTNESS! )

Great! If you're into Harry Potter, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a Remus/Tonks sneezefic for me? All the fics I see on the Internet are Remus/Sirius; not a single Remus/Tonks one. :wheels:

Sorry, to say, but I am no longer open for requests because I've been busy lately... and also I lost some self-esteem around drawing, so I won't be drawing any more (sneezing pics and regualr pics, as in I'm not drawing anything...) really sorry about this :twisted: I'd rather not get into what happened in order for me to want to quit drawing... :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry, to say, but I am no longer open for requests because I've been busy lately... and also I lost some self-esteem around drawing, so I won't be drawing any more (sneezing pics and regualr pics, as in I'm not drawing anything...) really sorry about this :bounce: I'd rather not get into what happened in order for me to want to quit drawing... :lol:

is everything ok sweetie? you can PM me if you need someone to talk to *shrugs* i might not be able to help, but i'll listen.

• 3 weeks later...

I changed my mind, I'm going to keep trying. I'll try not to let what my brother said get me down...

I changed my mind, I'm going to keep trying. I'll try not to let what my brother said get me down...

Good for you. I think the stuff that you've drawn is good. (And like I am of all the other artists on here, I am jealous, as I can't draw a straight line with a ruler)

And listen to what's inside of you, not your brother.

That being said, if I think of anything to request, I'll let you know

Good for you. I think the stuff that you've drawn is good. (And like I am of all the other artists on here, I am jealous, as I can't draw a straight line with a ruler)

And listen to what's inside of you, not your brother.

That being said, if I think of anything to request, I'll let you know

Ok, thank you! :)

• 2 months later...
You mean the bird thing? :innocent:

haha yeah. A Flame Bird :P lol you dont have to though. I just requested it because you didn't say it had to have anything to do with sneezing XD :bleh:

Archived