Sneeze Fetish Forum

Could He Be One Of Us? Obs! *Need your help*

Poppy

Alrighty, I didnt have my journal at the time that this happened, but I've been noticing this boy (Overtime) Might have a nose blowing fetish, (Or possibly sneeze fetish!) Ill try to explain the scnerio to you the best way possible. Lets just call this boy, "Quirky" Quirky has been my friend for about half a year, but we rarely get to talk to each other.

Over the past few months, Ive been watching this boy, well, Just because he is so dang hot :blushing:. Most people wouldnt, but Here is a description of him; a little over weight, VERY smart, blonde hair, and quirky. Ive seen him going over to blow his nose quite frequently, and I was thinking it was a bit suspicious. I thought he was cute though, because blowing your nose *Might* = Sneezing. Ive never seen him sneeze before, and I DESPERATELY want to It would be so cute when he would blow his nose, and he just looked so damn innocent :innocent:

Well, I've been in band for a while now, and Ive talked to him here and there, but today was a day where we got to talk the most. (Since today was one of the last days of school). We were watching a movie in the band hall, and I saw him going over to the tissue box to get a tissue. I eagerly watched him, for I didn't want to miss any of those precious possible sneezes

He blew his nose with a *kkkkk'nnnght!" and disposed of the tissue in the trash. He smiled at me, and I blushed

I hope he doesnt know about my fetish, considering I dont talk to him.

THEN.... (About 5 minutes later)

I decided to get a little brave and do some experimenting :laugh:

I got up and walked over to the tissue box and took one out and gently blew my nose in the most sexiest way possible I made a little bitty squeak, and rubbed my nose into the tissue; like a little mouse nibbling a piece of cheese,

and merrily walked back to my seat. But before I got there, I saw him looking at me with a grin. I smiled back a little but, but I was nervous like heck. Heh...There goes my one bit of courage.

But GET THIS!....

He went over about 2 minutes later, and got another tissue and blew his nose into it. Gah!

Quirky threw it away and walked back to his seat and smiled. I nearly died of emberassment. Then, at the end of class, I said weakly, "See ya' later"

This is where I need your help; Couple of questions here

1. Do you think he has a nose blowing fetish?

2. Do you think he possibly "likes" me?

3. Would it be a good thing to tell him I have a sneeze fetish?

4. Do you think he.. erm.. Thinks I have a nose blowing fetish?

5. Any other thing you might want to add?

Help would be *GREATLY* appreciated. :laugh::laugh::blushing:

~Tubas

No.

Well the smiles are a good sign

No!

No.

If you want to start a friendship with this guy, start by chatting about something you have in common. (Band, I guess?) From there, if the chemistry is right, a friendship can develop and from friendship ... eventually more perhaps. At that stage you may or may not want to share information on your fetish, but I don't think it's a great starting point for someone who presumably doesn't know that much about you.

• 1 month later...

1. Do you think he has a nose blowing fetish? No, he sounds more embarressed to me.

2. Do you think he possibly "likes" me? He seems to like you as friend that I can tell, but I'm not there and if I were there it would be eaier for me to tell if likes you or not.

3. Would it be a good thing to tell him I have a sneeze fetish? Get to know him first, then if he seems like the kind of guy who would be ok with it and stuff then I say go for it :(

4. Do you think he.. erm.. Thinks I have a nose blowing fetish? I don't think he thinks that, but you never know...

5. Any other thing you might want to add? I've added what I needed to add when we talked on aim ;)

No, but I'm such a pessimist I consider myself a realist. Maybe it's true. And maybe clams'll fly outta my pants.

This one's much more likely. At the very, very least, I gaurantee there's some potential there.

No. Wait, let me rephrase that:

NO!

See above.

May you have infinitely better luck than I've ever had.

Screw this thread. There's been some changes since that happen, so this thread is pretty much done for.

I cant edit the post, so this thread is useless crap.

~Tubas

alrighty...

you know, its always possible...but i would tend to think it was a bit more of flirting with you. i've seen lots of guys do similar things to this, where they do something, or they see you do something, and then they copy it, and smile, letting you know that they noticed it and are trying to be cute about it.

the fact that he smiled AFTER you blew, says that even if he doesnt have a fetish for it, that he would not be freaked out by it...which is a good sign for sneezing and nose-blowing fetishists like us.

you know, i dont know this guy, or how you and he interact on a regular basis, but it seems like there is at least some potential interest here. it never hurts to keep chatting with him, or being flirty and to see what comes of it.

this all depends on how comfortable you are with your fetish. one thing to keep in mind, this goes into the whole...if you sneeze, i will respond this way...area, and he may not be ready to hear something like that just yet. i would probably give it a bit more time, and see just how interested in you he might be, OR i would just start talking to him as a friend, and drop that into a conversation without hinting that you like him, just to see how he reacts to it. ive told quite a few people and so far, the only response ive ever gotten is..."thats weird", followed by a shrug and a faked sneeze. then they always come up to me and tell me about their sneezes... :winkkiss: so, i haven't had anyone freak out about it, but that isnt to say that some guys wont be a bit nervous about it.

i would have to agree with fifi here. we do tend to see things like this, when it could really just be a simple case of him flirting. i tend to think he's just being flirty with you, and the fact that he didnt start blushing is a good sign. but, if he does have a fetish for it, think how much fun it can be. ive known guys who while they didnt have a fetish for it, thought it was cute when a girl had a tiny little squeaky blow/sneeze, so there is always the chance for him to like it, even if he's not "attracted" to it.

i think you should talk to him. he seems really nice, and that if you approach him as a friend and start talking to him, about all kinds of things, he will be cool about it. you never know where things can go from there.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do...and i hope you get to see him sneeze!!

Archived