Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Sneezefest at work tonight

Sneesee

Yeah, they needed me in paint tonight at work, which ended up being a huge bonus for me, observation-wise, that is. -_- The first one was only heard, but boy was it a doozie! I was at the paint desk, and down one of my aisles, I heard the most magnificent, loud, masculine triple I think I might have ever heard. The guy sounded like, "Ehh-shuuuuu! HEH-SHHHHUH! HUH-ESSHHHHHHHAAAAH!" And when I peeked down that aisle, it was a muscular, tan, blonde guy, a little taller than me, and he was rubbing his nose, poor thing. Those sounded like some pretty powerful sneezes to me. Wish I could have seen them. Ah well.

The second observation was from an older man, who was not very attractive in my opinion. He was pretty large in stature, and had a lot of gray hair, and well, wasn't really my type. He did, however, sneeze a very nice uncovered, delayed double. I caught him as he was walking past paint with his cart. He went, "Heh-chuh! Huh-echhhhhuh!" Both completely uncovered, all over the cart. Glad I'm not the lot attendant, he he.

The next one was an audio only, but I knew who it was, so it was cool. My dear friend Mike in Garden was walking on the other side of the aisle from my department, when he let loose with a delayed triple. There were spaces inbetween each sneeze. When he finally was visible to me, I said, "Awww Mike, was that you sneezing?" He said, "Yeah." I said, "Bless you!" He smiled and said thanks. Very cute!

The last decent observation was form a young customer, I think he might have been 18, I'm not sure. Obviously, he was old enought to drive to get to my store, since there was no one else with him and he had car keys. He was tall, with dark hair and eyes, and spoke with a slight accent. While he waited for me to mix his paint, he kept walking back and forth in front of my desk (it was actually making me nervous to watch him). I heard him sniffle at one point, and raise a hand towards his nose, but nothing happened. Then, while he was facing me, he lifted his left hand in front of his face, and let out a very cute, short and sweet, "Eh-chuh!" He sneezed onto the back of his wrist, which is so damn adorable! I really wanted to bless him, but decided I shouldn't. Even though I'm not entirely sure why I decided not to.

Now, this didn't count all of the random sneezes I heard all night long, mostly male. And plus, all of the guys walking around, rubbing their noses. Oh wait, and I totally forgot about the guy at returns that lost his sneeze! That was pretty funny, he looked up at the lights, and was just about to sneeze when I walked up to get my stuff, and then I heard him complaining that he lost his sneeze, and was frustrated. I was going to chime in on that conversation, but he started asking questions about a dead tree and how he should return it.

So, there must have been something really cool in the air tonight. And I'm so thankful!

Wow, this makes me even more anxious to get a summer job...what a nice night for you Sneesee! Sounds like heaven. Thanks for sharing! I especially liked the guy who sneezed against his wrist...too cute.

Yeah, they needed me in paint tonight at work, which ended up being a huge bonus for me, observation-wise, that is. :lmfao: The first one was only heard, but boy was it a doozie! I was at the paint desk, and down one of my aisles, I heard the most magnificent, loud, masculine triple I think I might have ever heard. The guy sounded like, "Ehh-shuuuuu! HEH-SHHHHUH! HUH-ESSHHHHHHHAAAAH!" And when I peeked down that aisle, it was a muscular, tan, blonde guy, a little taller than me, and he was rubbing his nose, poor thing. Those sounded like some pretty powerful sneezes to me. Wish I could have seen them. Ah well.

This one is my favorite. :heart: Sounds familiar. -_-

MmmmMMM! SO yummy! :wheels: How lucky you are to get to see and hear so many sneezes at the same night!

Archived