ER... Did I do that?!

(hippo)

Wtf.... :heart:

ok, on the bus this morning....

I was towards the back of the bus becuase there was lots of people who got on the bus this morning and i was pushed down.

There's these two girls who sit down the back all the time with their ipods in and their breakfast in bar form -_- They dont know each other.

The first one is a very quiet uni student; Tall, a bit willowy, flaming straight red hair tucked in a very conservative way into a ponytail, and red square glasses. Very old-age beauty look, with a long, very delicate nose and rather large wide nostrils, but not unattractive.

she was staring out the window and i...how do is put this without sounding like a freak :laugh: ... um... was staring at her nose. Im not particularly attracted to the human nose (other than that i have a sneeze fetish :lmfao: ), but just for fun, i was thinking *right, sneeze. SNEEZE.* and i sent er ... (YES! i sound like a freakin freak i know :lol: ) tickling vibes up her nose. (WTF :lol: )

About fifteen seconds later she sneezes. :huh:

"He-ishhmmph!" She cleared her throat, then lifted her hand to her mouth/nose to sneeze again.

"He-tishhmmph!"

Er....

Hehe...heh... what?

And so i tried it again. On the other girl. She's about.... 25ish. Indian of origin, also with modern red square glasses and a long nose. Long flowing black hair spilling everywhere and shortish and curvy. Not bad looking. Not great, but quite pretty.

So anyway, i did the same freakywierd thing and she freezes up and bends her head down, pinches her nose and stifles quite loudly;

"Hap-gxnt-teh!" Very interesting "teh" at the end. :bleh: a sort of release.

I was about ready to laugh aloud by now, so i tried it again. It didn't work. I tried it again once more when she was getting up to go..

"Het-GNT-tooh! ... oh!" She sort of rubbed her nose and left, looking a bit startled. :lol:

Again, WTF?!!

Um.... :laugh:

I'm telling you, that power to make people sneeze is a wonderful thing. Use it wisely, my child. :lmfao: And thanks for a very fun observation! -_-

Cute obs, (hippo)! Try it again on someone else and keep us posted on what happens!

Beware, beware, the power of the mind. . . . . now of course I have to think, who could I send mind-waves to? -_- Worth a try!

Aaahahaha! That's great! :wheels: Awesome obs, Hippo, thanks for sharing it!

We will fear your new powers!! *bows reverently*

Now could you shoot over to my place as there's a couple of girls I want to take you to make sneeze....er.....I mean meet!! :wheels:

After decades of obs. I have thought I could do that as well. I would scan university libraries full of people reading intently and inevitably pick out women who would then sneeze after I concentrated on them a few minutes. Has happened for decades that way. I would be attracted to look at a woman and really want her to sneeze ....and voilla she would. Happens far more often than probability would suggest.

So ...one possibility is cause-effect.

A second is I can simply ID noses that are likely to explode in sneezing in the next five minutes (have a good search image for just slightly irritated noses?).

A third is that sometimes I might able to detect an impending sneeze from a woman preceeding it happening but don't have any "cause" impact (precog of sneezes).

Of course the fourth is I am simply crazy.

r.

I'm so jealous of you! You can actually make people sneeze whenever you want them to!

Arg, envy! How cool was that?? I've only had this happen to me a handful of times...maybe if I wish harder and try to send these magical tickle vibes up someone's nose as well, it will turn out better? *hopes*

Maybe you should try again- if it works, I would not doubt you really do have special sneeze "powers." Lucky girl.

Thanks for this great obs!

Very awesome :wheels: sounds like fun. You know, I think it works like a "get out of jail" card, it's something you get away with every once in a while.

Yoooo. I wanna learn!

I agree. Let's all take sneezing lessons with Hippo! :drool:

Lamborghini

Yoooo. I wanna learn!

I agree. Let's all take sneezing lessons with Hippo! :drool:

Lamborghini

I'm up for it!

Yoooo. I wanna learn!

I agree. Let's all take sneezing lessons with Hippo! :wheels:

Lamborghini

I'm up for it!

We should organise some sort of class [with practical demonstrations].

Lovely obs as ever; beautiful spellings including the final "teh" instead of choo, I kmow it well.

The powers of the mind... if one can make someone turn round by concentrating on them, why not cause a tickle too?

My theory though is like r's; we have an unconscious sneezedar, and the very slightest irregular breath or nostril movements sets all our alarm bellls going without our realising it..

It's not always an unconcious thing, Count. A lady takes an "irregular breath" or moves her hand(s) in an "about to cover" way, I get a sensory fetish overdrive. It's always there. :wheels:

I many cases to me it seemed than any "sneezedar" signals had to be exceptionally subtle. Most women would not be red-nosed, in any pre sneeze mode or have a tissue out or be sniffing. But after focusing on a woman I had somehow picked , she would more frequently than not sneeze 3-5 minutes later. Yet I do suspect I was drawn to her from some cue(s). just don't know what.

Interestingly, iI have also observed that when I was tryingt to will or help someone to "sneeze",s ometimes that perosn would not immediately but a person adjacent in that immediate line of sight (next closest or next farthest away in a straight line)woudl sneeze quickly. Again either the "willing was dirctional but not precise or more likely the cue/field for an imminent sneeze was directional but not alway precise.

Don't know, but would love to know just what is going on.

I am so glad this topic came up. I have never had a chance to discuss it with anyone.

r.

It's not always an unconcious thing, Count. A lady takes an "irregular breath" or moves her hand(s) in an "about to cover" way, I get a sensory fetish overdrive. It's always there. :innocent:

i know what you mean Mr S, i get that way too, a lot of the time i see a woman take a suddenly sharp breath, and it turns out to be....................................

A Yawn :wheels:

Or a lot of the time when they take an "about to cover" it turns out to be...............

A cough :heart:

Going on a hike with an allergy-sufferer tomorrow, and I'm putting my psychic skills to the test!! Wish me luck, everyone, hopefully I learned well from the pros! (granted, the variables are all in my favour...but I obviously planned all that out beforehand... :wheels: )

Archived