Guy in a Car

And Beat Him When He Sneezes

I rarely post obs, least of all male ones, but here's one that's bound to amaze and amuse.

I was pulling up to a T intersection this morning, about to turn left. I look to the left and a car's coming toward me. Two guys are in it. I saw them through tinted windshields so I couldn't describe them even if I wanted to, beyond the fact that they were both wearing red. In the brief moment I'm looking their way, the driver abruptly turns his head to the side, raises his hand, and jerks his head forward. Then he did it again immediately afterward. Didn't hear a thing. I can't even be completely sure he sneezed, but I don't know what else it could be, save some really awkward attempt to dance to the music on the radio.

I like when people happen to sneeze right as I'm watching them. Don't we all.

Hope you enjoyed.

I like when people happen to sneeze right as I'm watching them. Don't we all.

Hope you enjoyed.

Why yes, I did enjoy that, and I do like it when people happen to sneeze while I'm watching them. It's probably one of my favorite things ever! :rolleyes:

I can't even be completely sure he sneezed, but I don't know what else it could be, save some really awkward attempt to dance to the music on the radio.

has Aku been telling you about my dancing again??

:dead:

great obs. thanks for posting!!

Archived