Sneeze Fetish Forum

Those Youtube/Myspace clips that tease!

Kleeny

Has anyone found clips that look promising, and then aren't? I mean in particular, where someone is sneezing, or they have been snorting something and they have a tissue in their hand, or they go off and find something to blow their nose on, and then, the clip ends? There are countless clps of guys pulling a tissue out of a box or packet, or pulling off some toilet roll just as they were about to put it to their nose, then they decide to cut!

How bloomin' annoying is that?

AND - what is with those clips of guys snorting pepper and Wasabi etc, and they are completely unprepared? For example, they are inhaling something up their nose, do they not think that it might need to be blown out again? And wouldn't it be wise to have something on hand in order to achieve this?

Yeesh! People are so inconsiderate!

Hi! It's been a while since you publically declared your dissatisfaction with these practices. I must say I've mist your comment, so good that you made another effort. Obviously I sympathize. I could only find a recent "blow in the sink" clip on youtube. It's called something like Jason blows snot in his own hands", anyway if you search with these terms you'll come up with it.not for the weak-hearted, I guess, but if you're into this, it's a good one.

Take care,

CJ.

Hi! It's been a while since you publically declared your dissatisfaction with these practices. I must say I've mist your comment, so good that you made another effort.

Hi CJ, yeah, well I kind of stopped posting as I had run out of things to say, and also didn't get much response, as is the case here, but occasionally I will rear my ugly head.

How's things with you anyway?

Archived