Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bus Observation (f, approx. 20 yrs)

stevie_sloth

I was on the bus today feeling rather ill. I am coming down with a partial cold I think and just have a horrible headache and feel really tired and generally bad, but this cheered me up a bit and sparked my attention.

This girl in front of me I only noticed at first because of her incredibly curly hair (like Shirley Temple), and then forgot she was there until a short while later, she sneezed. I always have my MP3 on but turned it onto pause in case there were more sneezes. Heheh, there certainly were. I loved the way this girl sneezed. She'd make a slightly hoarse "Ah-" sound, and then a simple but explosive, "Shhhh!" sneeze, and put her hand in front of her nose/mouth, but held a few inches away. She sneezed about 15 times (I started counting at about 6 :) ), and each one had a gap of about 5 seconds between them...a cool thing was a second before the next sneeze would come, she'd put her head back slightly, lift her hand into position, move her phone out of the way (she was trying to send a txt msg), and then suddenly lurch forward when the sneeze came.

After all the sneezes were (sadly) finished, she rubbed her nose vigorously and went back to her txt.

I'm not sure what made her sneeze other than a standard fit. She didn't seem to have a cold or anything.

Sooo good! :hyp:

That's the kind of girl I want to meet.

And where have you been, Stevie? It's been...what...a year???? :hyp::)

Wonderful obs, I can just imagine the spray leaving her lips and hitting her hand! Thank you so much, and I hope you're feeling better!

I was on the bus today feeling rather ill. I am coming down with a partial cold I think and just have a horrible headache and feel really tired and generally bad, but this cheered me up a bit and sparked my attention.

This girl in front of me I only noticed at first because of her incredibly curly hair (like Shirley Temple), and then forgot she was there until a short while later, she sneezed. I always have my MP3 on but turned it onto pause in case there were more sneezes. Heheh, there certainly were. I loved the way this girl sneezed. She'd make a slightly hoarse "Ah-" sound, and then a simple but explosive, "Shhhh!" sneeze, and put her hand in front of her nose/mouth, but held a few inches away. She sneezed about 15 times (I started counting at about 6 :D ), and each one had a gap of about 5 seconds between them...a cool thing was a second before the next sneeze would come, she'd put her head back slightly, lift her hand into position, move her phone out of the way (she was trying to send a txt msg), and then suddenly lurch forward when the sneeze came.

After all the sneezes were (sadly) finished, she rubbed her nose vigorously and went back to her txt.

I'm not sure what made her sneeze other than a standard fit. She didn't seem to have a cold or anything.

Sooo good! :rolleyes:

Nice!

Lamborghini

Definetly welcome back, and one hell of a great obs. Thanks. :lol:

Lamborghini

• 2 weeks later...

Aw geez, thanks guys! *blush* I've been around. Just sort of...you know how the fetish sometimes comes in waves of interest/focus and sometimes you lose track and get distracted by other things? It's always there though, of course. I always come back here.

I actually have a proper cold now. That partial cold I mentioned those few weeks ago never eventuated, but now I am "properly" sick. Not too many sneezes, annoyingly, just heavy, stuffed up head, annoying useless cough. Blegh.

Archived