Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Incredibly Hot New Boyfriend Finally Sneezes (m)

liricospinto

For the past six weeks, I've been going out with a gentleman (and that really is the correct word for him) whom I will call Victor. Victor is kick-ass hot. He's 40 and looks ten years younger; he has high cheekbones, a clean strong jaw, a square chin with a very slight cleft :drool: and melting almond-shaped dark eyes with thick inky black lashes. His hair, which he wears a little long, has unruly loose natural curl; it's almost black, with copper highlights :drool::drool: He's six feet tall and built like a dancer, everything perfectly-proportioned and elegant; he used to do nude modeling for figure artists. You'd pretty much have to hate him if he weren't the sweetest, most ingenuous man in the world.

ANYway. I've been dying to hear this man sneeze, as you can imagine. I'd gotten a couple nose-blows, but no sneezing. Over the weekend I took him with me to the beach, and I'll admit, I was thinking that SURELY he would sneeze at least once in a 48-hour period. Yesterday morning while I was making the bed, I heard The Inaugural Sneeze from the other room, and nearly swooned with delight, as it was exactly my favorite kind of male sneeze, a three-syllable "Ha-KISHHooooooo!" -- not overly loud, rather dry, with a long breathy release. I wished I'd seen this, but hearing it was heavenly. Little did I know that there was more to come -- all singles, but oh, such deliciousness. He is a Variety Sneezer, and they were all to die for.

A little later in the afternoon, I was sitting on the couch and he was at the table a few feet away from me, working on a jigsaw puzzle. I heard a long, deep intake of breath but didn't dare look at him for fear of scaring it off, so I only saw the end of the "Ah-CCHHHmmmmmpfff!" that he stifled against his shoulder.

That evening we were both sitting at the table, finishing the puzzle, and I noticed him getting The Look, which is very subtle in his case . . . a pensive expression, but with a bit of alarm about it. He proceeded to launch into one of the best buildups I've ever seen . . . "Ahhhhaaaa . . . Ahhhaaaa . . . ah ah ah ah . . . " and then did a nice wet "AIEEESHOOOOO!" into the crook of his arm. Later when we were sitting together on the couch, I got the same kind of buildup followed by a very wet "HaRISSHHHaaaa!" and a request that I hand him a tissue. I'm not normally a nose-blowing fan, but there's something rather endearing about his complete lack of self-consciousness when he does it.

"I used to have terrible hay fever when I was a kid," he said.

"Oh?" I replied, noncommittally.

"When I was in high school, I used to wear a coat with these really big deep pockets -- I'd fill one side with clean tissues, and go through them during the day," he told me. I somehow refrained from asking whether he ever felt the need to do this now that he's an adult. "It drives me crazy when people don't blow their noses," he went on. "I can't stand hearing people sniffle. I just don't get it."

I thought that probably my sneeze-related pleasure was over for the duration of the trip, but luckily I was mistaken. When we got up this morning, I noticed that he sounded a little congested (and despite his diatribe of the previous evening, was sniffling a bit). There's a huge amount of Scotch Broom blooming in this part of Oregon, so I hoped that perhaps his schoolday affliction had returned just for my benefit. I was rewarded with a particularly lovely sneeze and false start -- I was telling him something fairly serious, and saw that he needed to sneeze but was reluctant to turn away from me because he didn't want to break eye contact. He crinkled his nose up a few times, trying to fight it off, but finally gave up, turned away, and sneezed a fast and hard "Ha-ISHoooooo!" I blessed him that time, to which he didn't react -- I don't know yet whether he prefers to be blessed or ignored. A few seconds later, he had a huge buildup with a lost sneeze: "Ahhhhaaa . . ahhhhhaaaa . .. huh -- HUP---*sniff* *sigh*." I was pretty sure he'd get that one back the minute I left the room, which indeed he did; when I went to make the bed, I heard a beautiful loud "UTCH-oooooooo!" followed immediately by a nose-blow.

I can die happy now.

My GOD! This man sounds perfect and so do his sneezes! I hope you know how lucky you are! Oh man, you described those perfectly. Fantastic obs.

Oh wow. That was awesome! He sounds beyond gorgeous! I hope you two stay together for a long time. And I hope you have more obs like this to share with us!

WOW! This guys sounds like he was custom-made for you! And all of the "hay-fever" talk was scrumptious! I sure hope, like VFP said, that you guys have a wonderfully long relationship, filled with many more sneezes! Thanks for sharing the first experience with us!

Dear me, that was exceedingly hot! :) Ha, would it amuse you to know that *I* have been waiting for you to hear your man sneeze just so that I might have the pleasure of reading about it? :jawdrop: I enjoy the way you write observations, so I was looking forward to this. :lol:

Thanks for sharing and I do hope that this one is a keeper! :lol:

Thanks to all for the kind responses -- I'm glad you enjoyed this. (Akutenshi, I must confess to wondering whether anyone would remember the sneeze-teaser from my second date with this delicious creature. I'm glad to finally be able to follow up!)

I certainly remember the first posting on this man, and he has more than lived up to your/our hopes!

Surprising how some people can be most unsneezy for long periods and become very sneezy at others. Fascinating, anyway. We all hope you will have more to tell!

Guest sandy from paris

oh i love thos story and this web site !!!

I am new here and sorry for my english : i am from paris !!!

I am like everyone here i love the sneeze it's crazy but to me when i sneeze or when i see someone who need to sneeze it's wonderful !!! I love it !!!!

Thanks for this story i can imagine your happiness when you have seen him sneezes :P

ps : i am really sorry for my bad english !!!

No need to apologize for your English -- it's fine! Welcome, and thanks for the comment!

Wonderful obs with great descriptions!!! Thanks so much for sharing. He really seems like quite a guy. Wishing you every happiness. :P

That sounds absolutely wonderful -- Odd though, your man sounds very very similar to my boyfriend, only of course mine is almost 20 years younger. But physically, he sounds very similar, and even his sneezes sound like my C's do. It's kind of interesting.

That is interesting, Candy . . . maybe we're living in parallel universes, twenty years apart?

Not likely, I realize, but you never know. There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in our philosophy.

That sounds absolutely wonderful -- Odd though, your man sounds very very similar to my boyfriend, only of course mine is almost 20 years younger. But physically, he sounds very similar, and even his sneezes sound like my C's do. It's kind of interesting.

Speaking of your wonderful bf...any more of those amazing obs to post!!?? I always loved your bfs obs...lucky girl! :) Thank you for sharing them!

Well thank you! Yes, I just posted one from tonight... and I have another one in progress, which I hope to get finished tonight.

• 9 months later...
oh man, im jealous! :-o that's so awesome, especially with those huge build-ups! i would have been drooling!

First sneezes are the best! Good for you and thank you for sharing :laugh:

• 1 year later...

Archived