Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone else feel this way?

The Maharaja

I feel rather divided in two. The fetish is for when I'm alone, daydreaming, surfing on the internet, or having private thoughts in class. My longing for a guy sneezing for me is merely an unrealistic (though very lovely) fantasy. For me it would never work out in real life. :wacko:

In real life on the other hand, I think I'm turned on similar to anyone who hasn't got a fetish.

Only bad thing is, that my fantasies keep telling me that it would all be so much better if sneezing was involved, and that sometimes keeps me from having the best experriences.

I know I can't ever combine the two parts and that's what annoy me! :hug: A lot!

Am I making sence to anyone or is this the time to stop rambling..? :laugh:

You aren't rambling at all--it's not a topic easily broached and there's the risk it could get in the way of arelationship,so that puts most people off. A lot of times I've wanted to tell a girlfriend,but explaining it in clinical terms is hard or impossible--"you are aroused by WHAT?" is a not unreasonable response for a lot of people--and trying to explain it all is a very difficult thing...

Guest booboo07

This Has Actually Been A HUGE Issue For Me. Obviously Other Things Can Get Me Riled Up. But Most Of The Time Sneezing Or Fantasies I Have Stored In My Head About It Are The Only Things That Can Put Me Over The Edge. :)

Sneezing is a big turn on for me,but as ive never had any experience having sneezy fun i that department i have to be turned on by other things too. So fortunatley for me its not the only thing that gets me going.

Archived