Sneeze Fetish Forum

TheGreenFaerie

Hey guys, it's been a while :dead: But here are a few new drawings I did while I was bored out of my mind at work *lol* I knew work would be good for something!

The first two are Megara. Poor girl has a cold, and the third one is just a random chick with bad hayfever.

megscold1.jpg

megscold2.jpg

hayfever.jpg

oh dear goodness! you are SO talented--these are amazing. i love the 2 of meg--they go perfectly together in order. thanks so much!!

xoxojpeach

WHOA! Those are simply amazing! :lol::blushing: You are sooo talented! Thank you lots for sharing!

Awesome. Glad you're back, I never got to thank you properly for the last pic of Jasmine you did for me. Cheers!

Woooo, 100th post!

These are great! I really like how you draw Meg plus I like how you did the background in the first two pics. I think the last one's my favorite, I love how you drew her expression. :blush: Thank you for posting.

Girl, do I like your Megs. They're really good, the one with her sneezing is just so... awwww.

Third one's great too, but Disney's Disney.

• 3 years later...

Amazing! I love your Megs- she's my favorite Disney princess...girl...seductress...anyway, awesome job!

Amazing! It's the Disney style captured completely! And I loove "Hercules", so this makes it better ^_^

I'd been meaning to do a little "Aladdin" fanart with a female Genie. Thanks for re-inspiring me~

These are great pics! Hercules is one of my top Disney movies and Meg is definitely a hottie, I love the 2nd pic the best! Very good work ;D

Lmao! When I first looked through this I thought the picture in your sig was in with the sequence of the drawings and I was like "what the hell just happened?!?" :laugh:

These are awesome though. You're a great drawer. ;)

• 1 year later...

I don't know if this artist is around anymore, but if so, thank you. Thank you for drawing these awesome drawings! It really looks similar to Disney's style of artwork and Meg...will be Meg (I've always wanted to see her sneeze honestly ^^; ). Looks like that cold isn't playing nice with her XD. I like the pollen one too, but I like the first 2 better :)

I love all three of these pictures so much! Also TheGreenFaerie if you're still around I want you to know that you are one of my favorite artists on the forum. I have loved every single picture that you have posted ever!

Archived