Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many people

dyzaster

how many people do you know that sneeze like clockwork? my boyfriend dosn't have allergies and he really dosn't sneeze that often, but there is one time every night that i get 2 sneezes out of him. ten oclock every night. is this a normal thing? just a thought.

I used to have that...mostly broght on by photic sneezing, but for a while every day on the way to work I'd end up sneezing 2 or three times before I got to there.

Pretty much everybody with allergies typically sneezes in the morning just after awakening. Has something to do with the body's circadian rhythm, or so I've read.

I wonder the same thing... I have no theories about it either... :) I also wonder why so people always sneeze twice and others always have a fit ad others only once... it's confusing but I wonder :winkkiss:

There is an article on circadian sneezing, where a female student is noticed to sneeze at the same time every day, so they count her sneezes for a semester and come to the conclusion that there is more to it than chance.

Here's the link to the abstract. I've got the full text somewhere, but it doesn't give any more juicy details.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?c...p;dopt=Abstract

I used to go to work by the same train every day, and one man would sneeze almost every day as the train left the station, just once, but very regularly.

Archived