sneezing on the beach (f)

lisar

There is a river near the town I live and I was on the beach today. Next to me there were two women, mother and her daughter, I think. The daughter was about 18-20, with a slightly tanned skin, long dark hair, very sexy in a white bikini. After a while the daughter said that she wanted to take a swim. Mother said "You should not do that because you sneezed 3 times at breakfast this morning. The daughter said that it just had been some dust in the air and headed for the river. She swam for about half an hour and then came out of the river and sat on a towel next to her mother. About five minutes later her face contorted and she sneezed loudly with a sound like ...aaa...tishoo! After sneezing there were snot on her right thigh and she wiped it off with her right hand. "Told you so," her mother said, but she said that it was just a water in her nostrils.

An hour passed and she did not sneeze but suddenly she sneezed 3 more times. The sneezes were all powerful and wet. She wiped her nose with her hands and kept taking the sun. Her mother once again said to her "Told you so" and she replied that she didn't have a cold and a few moments later sneezed again. After that during my time there she didn't sneeze any more.

What could be better than a day on the beach? A sneezy girl in a bikini of course! But a snot rocket on the thigh? Simply sublime! Thank you for sharing this great obs!

i thought i was going to be the only one commenting about the mother i mean my goodness! oh yeah. and the sneezes were good. :drool:

What could be better than a day on the beach? A sneezy girl in a bikini of course! But a snot rocket on the thigh? Simply sublime! Thank you for sharing this great obs!

Absoloutely erotic.

But her mother sounds like she's got some problems. I mean, just because someone sneezes several times a day does not mean they have a cold.

This obs is delightful. Too bad this poor girl had to put up with her mother hounding her every time she sneezed I would have wanted to bury my head in the sand. Every minute with the "I told you so".

Yep. Definetly an anal mom, BUT....I need to know. Where the heck is that river? :rolleyes: I won't mind calling her my mother-in-law! :lol:

Lamborghini

Where the heck is that river?

In Russia.

Uhm....on second thoughts, I think I'd rather not freeze my ass off. But thanks for letting me know anyway! :rolleyes:

Lamborghini

Archived