Sneeze Fetish Forum

M obs, same guy from the other obs

Secret98

We were at his apartment again....

A had just got there and then he says, "hi" with a pre-sneeze face and a smile, so I know what was coming from him :sillybounce: He sneezed into his fist very wet sounding,"HE-eh-HOO, HE-eh-HOOO!" He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. We had another conversation...

him:I've been sneezing all day today and all day yesterday.

me: Um... ok.

him: I see you'll still shy about this fetish of yours.

me: Yeah :wub:

him: Your shaking again... Did I scare you?

me: No... :)

him: Are you lying to me?

me: No I shake because...(I stopped, because I'm nervous about telling him how it turns me on)

him: Well, why do you shake if your not scared...

me: because it... *gulps* turns me on...

him: Really?

me: *I nodded my head*

him: Ok, so I turned you on, and that is why you shake...

me: Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't want you to know...

him: Hey, don't worry about. No big deal, I just didn't realize how strong your fetish really is..

me: mmm...

him: I have to sneeze, again.. (he said that and smiled at me) you like it when I sneeze in...into my fist right? (I nod) "HE-EH-HOOO!" (a single which is rare from him, into his fist) So, did that turn you on..

me: yeah... it did

him: K, it's cool, you know? I don't mind... I think it's cool you have something that turns you so much, wish I had something like that, but I don't, that I know of...

me: You'd probably know if you did..

him: Yeah...

that was it for the sneezing, but I stayed until I got tired this time... So things are getting easier like some of yous said it would :lol:

~Thanks for all the advice, it's very appreciated :winkkiss: ~

Hahaha, how sweet! :) Somehow, I always laugh when reading these obs. He seems to be a nice guy; he doesn't despite you for this secret of yours. You're lucky, my mom would probably run for her life if I told her about my fetish! :winkkiss:

So, did that turn you on..

me: yeah... it did

him: K, it's cool, you know? I don't mind... I think it's cool you have something that turns you so much, wish I had something like that, but I don't, that I know of...

me: You'd probably know if you did..

him: Yeah...

that was it for the sneezing, but I stayed until I got tired this time... So things are getting easier like some of yous said it would :)

~Thanks for all the advice, it's very appreciated :winkkiss: ~

Hooray! Hooray! *does virtual dance*. This is such good news! H e seems to be absolutely neaven-sent; if only I'd ever had someone so sneezy and so nice.

And, you see you can trust us....

I wonder if you'll stop shaking; or perhaps you enjoy it?

And by the way this was an excellent description.

PS I bet there's something he likes.

Great obs! I think it is so wonderful that you are getting more comfortable! Good for you! He seems like a really great guy, and very open to you and your fetish! Enjoy that...lucky! :winkkiss:

I hope your good times continue!

oh sweetie! im so glad you told him...and stayed!!!!

he seems like a nice guy, one that wouldnt take advantage of the fetish or be upset by it, but that would use it to make you happy...*really :drool: happy* you're doing great..now just sit back and enjoy being with him!!

:drool:

I think the Count has a really good implied suggestion . . . maybe you'd feel a bit less self-conscious if he shared with you something that turns him on, so you can reciprocate a bit? He sounds like a very sweet guy, and obviously has no problem with your appreciating his sneezing, especially since he does so much of it -- you've hit the jackpot, my dear. Enjoy!

Dear CS-Coyote...

I have been following your drama with much interest and I'm a bit speechless about it all... it just reads like a love story to me!!!!!!!!!!! Well done just doesn't do justice to how proud we all are of you, as chui said, that you "told him...and stayed!!!!"

Keep up the good work there babe - it sounds like you have found a really special guy who thinks A LOT of you.

And THANK YOU for telling us all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyberhugs,

juliette

Aw, he's so cute! And so nice about it. I'm glad to hear that it's getting easier for you. Now you can enjoy these lovely obs without feeling so nervous.

Thanks you guys :twisted: and he is really nice about it. I hope we can soon become a couple or something.... Maybe I will ask him if he has a turn on :)

• 1 year later...

Archived