Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting a cold?

YiffySneeze

Yesterday my friend and I were on the bus. It was hot out, so she asked me to lend her my drink. I did, then after she finished drinking it, she gave it back, and I took a sip.....

Well about 5-10 minutes later she starts to cough like crazy! She coughed one brief episode, then there was a few minute break, then she coughed another brief one. I finally asked her if she was okay. She replied, "Yeah, I just have a cold".

Well, today she coughed much more. Appearently it had gotten worse....but that's not the end of the story! Today, around lunch I ate half a sandwich. Then I ate the other half about an hour later. The taste was strangely off, which was surprising since the first tasted fine. Now my taste seems to be slightly off. Sometimes when I get sick my taste gets off.

I wonder, would cold symptoms show up this early? It's been only 24 hours about. And I only have one symptom....

Oh, btw, I am a general cold fetishist, so even coughing colds I enjoy (even though sneezy ones are the absolute best!) I hope I am coming down with one!

-Yiffy

Symptoms can happen that soon... although it usually takes about a week, I heard, but sypmtoms can happen sooner I have friends who have symptoms appear that soon, and for your sake I hope your getting that cold... :drool:

Your friend was SO rude, asking to share your drink when she had a cold.... in fact, deliciously rude!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

x

Now, Yif, you know the rules around here. If you are developing a cold, you are required to post a blow-by-blow account, as it were.

Or else! :twisted:

lol, of course!

Unfortunately, however, the lack of taste of food...well, dissappeared, so I may not get it after all :twisted: But it is still early to know yet.

-Yiffy

Lamborghini

:twisted:

Can you guys imagine a non fetishist reading this? I mean, it sounds weird even to ME, and I actually like to sneeze and all!

Lamborghini

Archived