Sneeze Fetish Forum

A rant about handkerchiefs

allergyboy2001

my word! this isn't international intrigue as we would normally think of it--should we all wear trench coats and dark glasses and talk in code? what a great idea though.. VERY flattered my name was mentioned as i'm very new to the forum!!! note sunglasses to right ;):D

..... how do we KNOW you won't bite by the way? ;):wacko::innocent:

Mod note: Merged posts!

Im not worried about you biting vet ;) aslong as you are gentle LOL

Guest mlp1006

It would be really cool to have our very own group!! And it would be even cooler to all meet up somewhere in the world! Dunno how I'd get to London though.... hahahaaaa

It would be really cool to have our very own group!! And it would be even cooler to all meet up somewhere in the world! Dunno how I'd get to London though.... hahahaaaa

You and me both! Not with out my gf d not knowing :drool:

Yes .. male / female partners could be a problem, especially if they know nothing about the fetish .. umm thinking caps on everyone

Mind you the thought of a whole group of us and some even carrying handkerchieves meeting up is somewhat attractive.. :drool:

H

Here is somthing to think about....if we were to meet up what hanky would you bring (your fav one or not) and how many? Would it turn into a massive hanky hunt around london? Whats everyones thoughts? :D

anyone up for amsterdam in september? ...mlp--flying is a good way,and driving or swimming are secondary,but time-consuming ---also brussels is 3 1/2 hours south by train for about 50 euros round-trip if anyone was wondering--countless-you would barely have to budge-you're so lucky! :laugh:

anyone up for amsterdam in september? ...mlp--flying is a good way,and driving or swimming are secondary,but time-consuming ---also brussels is 3 1/2 hours south by train for about 50 euros round-trip if anyone was wondering--countless-you would barely have to budge-you're so lucky! :wacko:

You have certainly done your homework on the travel arrangements,nice one :P

Has anyone got any thoughts on my last question on this thread?

anyone up for amsterdam in september? ...mlp--flying is a good way,and driving or swimming are secondary,but time-consuming ---also brussels is 3 1/2 hours south by train for about 50 euros round-trip if anyone was wondering--countless-you would barely have to budge-you're so lucky! :D

You have certainly done your homework on the travel arrangements,nice one :)

thanks-i've done the trip at least 4 times--now i'm wondering if i ever passed "Countless" and didn't realize it! :D

thanks-i've done the trip at least 4 times--now i'm wondering if i ever passed "Countless" and didn't realize it! :hug:

I do not live in Brussels and do not go there very often, but who knows...

You would have spotted a hankie up my sleeve !

C

thanks-i've done the trip at least 4 times--now i'm wondering if i ever passed "Countless" and didn't realize it! :hug:

I do not live in Brussels and do not go there very often, but who knows...

You would have spotted a hankie up my sleeve !

C

left or right and how much showing? :P:P:P

Archived