Sneeze Fetish Forum

A quick sketch on Paint. (M)

Sawyer

Okay, I have to warn you that this is, in fact, ym first sneezy drawing. I did it in about seven minutes (not like I counted... heheh..) and it is honestly NOT THE BEST. I can admit that. Also, keep in mind that it's about four in the morning over here and I'm tired. And bored. So I did this. And it's on Paint.

Also, I'm fourteen. And this is nowhere NEAR as good as most of the other stuff on here. I'm going to try to get better, I promise!

untitled.bmp

~Furetto

What are you talking about? Firstly, considering it's done on one of the most frigging difficult programs ever, its an amazing job. secondly, it's your first shot. You learn a LOT as you keep doing them :blink:

I think its actually really hot :hug:

And you're 14! me too! :lmfao: Want to chat sometime?

It's really cute! =D Congratulations for your first artwork! Is it an OC? And the "excuse me" part is adorable! ^_^

I <3 it. Its amazingly adorable <3<3<3

I'm fourteen too XD

Er. Hippo I did not know that. That's scary. Becuase your skills are like FWAAAAHHH! XD

Your so good. o_O;

But Furetto-chan, I love you drawings. <3

What are you talking about? Firstly, considering it's done on one of the most frigging difficult programs ever, its an amazing job. secondly, it's your first shot. You learn a LOT as you keep doing them ^_^

I think its actually really hot :yes:

And you're 14! me too! :) Want to chat sometime?

Of course, that'd be cool~!! <3<3

Thank you guys so much for you encouragement. It makes me feel happy inside. :drool: I was actually planning on drawing something on actual PAPER this afternoon, when it will NOT be four in the morning! Gasp! XDDD

I love you guys~

~Furetto

oh sha'

that is way too cute...i love the apology after....

wonderful! keep up the great work....

What are you talking about? Firstly, considering it's done on one of the most frigging difficult programs ever, its an amazing job. secondly, it's your first shot. You learn a LOT as you keep doing them :whistle2:

I think its actually really hot :blink:

And you're 14! me too! :eek: Want to chat sometime?

Of course, that'd be cool~!! <3<3

Thank you guys so much for you encouragement. It makes me feel happy inside. :bag: I was actually planning on drawing something on actual PAPER this afternoon, when it will NOT be four in the morning! Gasp! XDDD

I love you guys~

~Furetto

Ah! another reason for it to be amazing for what it is under the conditions! :uhoh:

I <3 it. Its amazingly adorable <3<3<3

I'm fourteen too XD

Er. Hippo I did not know that. That's scary. Becuase your skills are like FWAAAAHHH! XD

Your so good. o_O;

Daww Baniira stop :blink:

I've still got a LOT to learn, believe me! :eek:

EDIT: huh? :whistle2: i thought posts when you replied to two comments or more one straight after the other they were supposed to merge... :uhoh:

Archived