Sneeze Fetish Forum

If You Had The Choice...

KawaiiKitty

I was just curious as to people's opinions and as far as I could tell this hasn't been asked before so...

If you had the choice would you rather be with a partner who also had a sneezing fetish, OR would you prefer to be the only one in the relationship with this particular fetish? (I mean only sharing the sneezing fetish, not a partner who has ANY fetish...)

I think I would definately want to be the only one with the fetish, I cannot imagine being with someone who also had it.

I would be very curious to see what other people think!

I guess im in the minority here. I would personally like to have a partner with the fetish, where he would understand what Im going through.

I just feel they would have a better grasp of what I have and I could induce for their own pleasure/vice versa.

~Tubas

Yet again it seems anyone who has a properly fetishy attitude thinks of themselves as being in the minority. Could it be that we are still somehow ashamed of out interest?

All you all mad? Oops, off to the pit we go. What could possibly be bad about having another fetishist as a leman? Think of all the fun! Being able to enjoy each other's sneezes openly, and talk openly about sneezy things to someone who shares the interest; indeed being able to enjoy third parties' sneezes together, share obsides...the list is endless. And that's not even counting the actual naughtiness!

Hmm... i actually would love to have a boyfriend with SOME sort of fetish (within reason. something relatively pedestrian, not like being dressed up as a baby or farting :huh: ) so we could kind of share experiences as i do with my sister and help out with each others fetishes... :wacko: but not with a sneeze fetish.

First of all becuase i dont think i want ANYONE i know or have a relationship with being a member of this forum as well and having access to all my posts and reading them..

It's not so much a privacy thing as much as i just like freedom of all speech without having to discuss what i said later.. .:wheels:

But yes... having a partner with some sort of cute lil' fetish would be absolutely lovely ... :rolleyes:

I guess im in the minority here. I would personally like to have a partner with the fetish, where he would understand what Im going through.

I just feel they would have a better grasp of what I have and I could induce for their own pleasure/vice versa.

~Tubas

Actually. I feel the same way =)

Guest iffthelurker

I agree with Fifi. It would totally depend on the person. It would be necessary for my significant other to be someone I feel comfortable about to share the fetish with, even if se doesn't have it hirself. I think it would be fun to have a significant other who did have the fetish because I think I'd feel more comfortable asking for hir to indulge me with it. But I've never had a relationship like that. My last one was with someone who I didn't feel comfortable enough with to share (which should have been a warning signal right there...), and before that, I didn't even realize that that was what it was.

Oh yeah. Wait, that didn't feel quite right. Let me try again...

OH HELL YES!

There are a million valid reasons, but I pick the most obvious two: it skips the awkward coversation and goes immediately to, shall we say, pleasurable entertainment *winks obviously like a dork* :wheels:

Guest WalterDESneeze

WITH THE FETISH!!! It saves me having to dread the day of explaining it and they will be more into sneeze foreplay.

I agree with Fifi. It would totally depend on the person. It would be necessary for my significant other to be someone I feel comfortable about to share the fetish with, even if se doesn't have it hirself. I think it would be fun to have a significant other who did have the fetish because I think I'd feel more comfortable asking for hir to indulge me with it. But I've never had a relationship like that. My last one was with someone who I didn't feel comfortable enough with to share (which should have been a warning signal right there...), and before that, I didn't even realize that that was what it was.

I would find it extremely stressful to have a partner with the fetish; I don't sneeze often, I can't induce, and I have a mental block about sneezing in front of people, so I can't imagine how I would ever give any pleasure to a fellow-fetishist. Like some of the other posters, I would prefer a partner who has some other kind of fetish, who would therefore understand the kinks and quirks of the fetishist's mind, but whom I would not have to worry about disappointing with my inability to "perform" satisfactorily.

Personally, I would adore to have a partner with the fetish. The possibilities would be endless.

However, I recognize that others might not feel the same way. I don't think there is any "right" way to be a sneeze fetishist. We all experience the fetish differently, in the way that's right for us. Far be it for me to prescribe what others should feel.

I probably should have said WHY I wouldn't want a partner with the fetish. I think I would get bored very quickly. I'm not that big on sneezing myself so if I had to do it for someone else's pleasure I think I would find it a chore very rapidly. Plus if we were watching something and there was a sneeze that my partner liked but I didn't, and then they would be raring to go while I was "meh"...

On the other hand, I would absolutely love to have a partner with some sort of fetish but just not the same as me. Then you would have the fun of indulging one fetish one day and the other the next. It would spice it up and make it more interesting. I'd be pretty open minded as to what fetishes a partner had as long as it didn't have to do with poo or you-know-what...

I'm a bit odd on this one. I would only want a relationship with a FEMALE fetishist, much like the one I have now. She and I are the same type of fetishist, though. Yes, there ARE different types.

Quite honestly, I would rather stab myself in the brain with an icepick than be with a male fetishist. No offense to the men, it's just not my thing. I am VERY GLAD that Mr. Aku does not have this fetish and would never want him to have it. I can't stand it when he comments on my sneezes (which he RARELY does). It makes me cringe.

However, when Chui does it, I smile very slyly and feel rather turned on by sneezing for her. I'm not like that with ALL women, mind you. It really does depend on the woman. Still, men with the fetish are absolutely out of the question for me.

Oh yes, and:

Yet again it seems anyone who has a properly fetishy attitude thinks of themselves as being in the minority. Could it be that we are still somehow ashamed of out interest?

All you all mad? Oops, off to the pit we go. What could possibly be bad about having another fetishist as a leman? Think of all the fun! Being able to enjoy each other's sneezes openly, and talk openly about sneezy things to someone who shares the interest; indeed being able to enjoy third parties' sneezes together, share obsides...the list is endless. And that's not even counting the actual naughtiness!

You know, that's borderline rude to imply such a thing. If anything, that thought is "improper," not the situation.

Having had a relationship with another fetishist, I can say that it's not what you think. I quickly grew tired of being pounced on every time I sneezed and began to walk out of the room just so the person would not hear me. It really made me appreciate just how others might feel in my place WITHOUT the fetish. Perhaps it was the TYPE of fetishist. It was not at all what I thought and I would never wish to be in that situation with this particular type of fetishist again.

I would be quite content with either.

Though, if I were with someone and they didn't have the fetish ( or any other fetish for that matter) I would want them to be willing to indulge the fetish for me. However, I like the idea of indulging the fetish for others as well and am quite happy to do so... So I suppose if I had a fetishist lover I would be just as happy in it as well.

It's just plain kinky and I love it. :rolleyes::drool:

Hmmm... sometimes I have thought that I might like it. If they were low key about it. But... I don't know... I think that the potential downsides would (for ME) outweigh the upsides.

I'd probably get bored- and I'd get more nervous about fetish jealousy and stuff like that. Also, I'm not sure if it would get into a "competition" (even if it wasn't a fully conscious thing) about who indulged more/last/etc.. Plus... I sort of like getting to enjoy things that the s.o. doesn't even necessarily notice.

Of course- then again... I'm not a "Real" fetishist :rolleyes: *said tongue firmly planted in cheek*

Okay, honestly, I could go either way on this one. I think if my SO had this particular fetish, he would probably be very sad because I rarely sneeze! :drool: However, I have learned to induce, and enjoy sneezing myself, so if I was comfortable enough around someone, I think I would eventually be able to do it for them and for the pleasure of it.

And it would be really cool to have a partner that understood a strong fetish, like this one is for us. I'm not sure that my partner would have to have this fetish, but if he had one, then perhaps he'd understand mine a little better.

I'm not going to gripe about a few of the things that were said, but I think that all of us handle this fetish in our own, unique ways. That doesn't make one thing right or wrong. Some of us choose to be very open about it, and some choose to keep it safely hidden. And so, of course, many of us will answer this question differently. That does not make any of this right or wrong, or good or bad.

I have met other fetishists, and to me it would not be so wierd to be with one of them. Again, I'd have to get over my mental block in order to satisfy another one of "us," but I think I could do it. But, there are times I'm glad my husband DOESN'T have this fetish, because I know how frustrated I get when he doesn't sneeze. I would drive him mad with how infrequently I sneeze! :rolleyes:

If I had a partner who was turned on by her own sneezes and no-one else's, then yeah that would be pretty fantastic. Otherwise, no.

That's a good question! I think I would like to be the only one in the relationship with the fetish. Sometimes it's nice to have a little secret or something that makes you different. I probably wouldn't tell my partner, either. If I did or if he had the fetish himself, I would feel like his sneezes would all be performances rather than spontaneous losses of control, and that would kind of ruin it, you know?

hmm...this is a really good question. i personally love the fact that both Aku and I have the fetish. it gives us such the opportunity to just play around. there are few things i get as much pleasure out of than calling her and inducing 20 or so sneezes. so, im sure that i would like any partner of mine to have a fetish, especially this one. it is nice to have something that you can do for your partner, something special, and almost secret between the two of you... almost like a game you can play in public...no one else knows what is going on but you two..and it brings a new level of intimacy between two people. it gives you the chance to just have fun with intimacy.

now i can understand certain people are a bit nervous about telling others about their fetish. me personally, i am a bit of an exhibitionist...i love attention, i love sneezing for people, and i am not bothered by telling people that i have this fetish..and then rating their sneezes for them... a lot of my friends get a kick out of faking sneezes, or sneezing and then not making eye contact with me to keep from laughing...and i think it is so much fun. but if you arent like me, it could be a bit difficult toi explore this, and in that case, it might be uncomfortable to be with someone with this fetish. personally, im cool either way, but i like to be able to "appease" the fetishes of others. heck, i induced for Aku before i had the fetish...just cuz i thought it was cool.

It won't matter to me whether I'm dating a girl wo has the fetish or not. It would be great if I could do that, but it's a one in a million chance that'll ever happen.

I don't think it would matter to me whether my partner shared my fetish or not. I guess it could be fun to explore and play around with it together, but on the other hand, like Shy said, sometimes it's even more fun to keep your secrets to yourself. :wheels:

That's a good question! I think I would like to be the only one in the relationship with the fetish. Sometimes it's nice to have a little secret or something that makes you different. I probably wouldn't tell my partner, either. If I did or if he had the fetish himself, I would feel like his sneezes would all be performances rather than spontaneous losses of control, and that would kind of ruin it, you know?

SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT to find someone else who actually GETS that!!! Half teh turn on is the fact that they don't KNOW and its my little secret! I told my bf..and I think it may have been a mistake...I'm sick of the expected reaction I am SUPPOSED to have every time he sneezes...if it is expected..that takes away the fun...and its forced then. I HATE that. gahh!!!

Shy you ROCK for understanding!

I would not want to share this fetish at all. I hate my own sneezing, I don't induce because I hate to sneeze, and I don't sneeze in public. If a guy had this fetish he would never see/hear me sneeze because I wouldn't be able to sneeze in front of him. As far as getting a SO with another fetish, well it will depend on the fetish :wheels:

It's just I'd like to have a guy who would sneeze for me, and would like the fact that I get so turned on by his sneezing.

;) Ok I'm watching tv and someone has SF on his shirt... that was just wierd and funny ;) I thought it was very ironic...

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't much like having a relationship with a sneeze fetishist. Sure, I'd like the openness and the ability to have conversations about obs and all that, but I think it could get awkward, because I have a serious mental block (so much so that it's almost subconscious now). Also, I don't think there's that many upsides I couldn't enjoy with someone who had a strong fetish, but not ours. I'd like to have a partner who had a different fetish, so that we could indulge each other's like other people have said. I think there's something special about doing something for your SO that he/she really enjoys, even if it's not something you get the same enjoyment from.

SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT to find someone else who actually GETS that!!! Half teh turn on is the fact that they don't KNOW and its my little secret! I told my bf..and I think it may have been a mistake...I'm sick of the expected reaction I am SUPPOSED to have every time he sneezes...if it is expected..that takes away the fun...and its forced then. I HATE that. gahh!!!

Shy you ROCK for understanding!

Haha! I'm smiling right now. It's good to know someone else understands that, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, Thats a good question!

I think I would prefer to be the only one with the fetish...

generally though, I would love it if i had a guy who would indulge my fetish. That would be heaven... *day dreams* :bawl:

Archived