Sneeze Fetish Forum

If You Had The Choice...

KawaiiKitty

Guest G Sneeze

Hm... well I suppose if I had a partner who shared the same fetish as me, then I'd probably go with that. I'm not sure if I could go it alone; it depends on the person really.

Good question though! Really made me think about it for a little bit before posting.

You know, my partner sneezes A LOT. He's very "naturally sneezy" and allergic to just about everything. :balloon: However, although he knows about my fetish, he doesn't act cocky about it. He doesn't stare at me after he sneezes "expecting" me to react, nor does he seem like he is "performing" for me. The guy has been sneezing like this his entire life. The only difference is that he found someone who ENJOYS IT, rather than someone who is constantly telling him to take medication.

If he did expect me to jump on him every time he sneezed, he'd be SOL on that one. :balloon: That's another reason why I wouldn't want a partner that has this fetish. I don't get freakishly excited EVERY TIME someone sneezes. Usually, they have to have a fit for me to become excited to the point of "attack." *snicker* Quite honestly, it would get on my nerves if someone was always trying to jump on me when I sneezed. I think I'd have to knock them on the ground and randori them until they tapped out. :wheels:

~Aku

I think I would like it if my SO had a sneeze fetish. It wouldn't bother me if he didn't. I am such a major stifler around other people, I don't want them to see/hear me. If my SO had it then I would be able to sneeze openly around "him" only and that would be awesome I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it would make much difference to me. I'm generally GGG, as is my partner, but I don't have any need for my particular fetish to be reciprocated as long as my partner doesn't mind it.

Ummmm ... difficult question.

I have always wondered if sneezing would remain exciting with a fetishist as partner.

Wouldn't one get used to it, and wouldn't those feelings fade after some time ? Like so many other things in a relationship ?

A lover with the fetish is a much more exciting idea ...

C

I would hate it if my partner had the fetish, to be honest. I don't sneeze a lot, and not very much makes me sneeze. I like our relationship the way it is, where our intimate moments involve sneezes for me, and "normal" vanilla stuff for him. It's a good balance.

There's only one advantage I can think of, and that's that you would never worry if your partner finds it "weird" or whatever. But mine isn't bothered by it, so it's not an issue for me. Though I realize this would not be the case for everyone.

• 1 month later...

It would just seem odd to me if my partner had the fetish. It would probably be an awkward relationship. Its weird enough as it is with her not knowing about me.

I would not like to have a partner with the fetish, mainly because I myself do not like sneezing and would not sneeze willingly for another person. It would also bother me if they enjoyed their own sneezes.

I think the ideal for me is to have someone who understands the fetish, and also say...has allergies, so they're comfortable sneezing a lot. In a way that's fulfilling for the other person, too, or so Salmon has told me. What was previously regarded as a bit of a bother and an inevitable everyday occurrence became something that he could kind of take pride in. So it's a positive experience all around :o

On a side note, it's interesting to read everyone's opinion on this topic :eek:

personaly if i had the choice, my partner would have it also. mainly because i do still feel ashamed of my fetish(sorry to those of you who are super gunho about it and realize there is nothing to be ashamed of). i am just an insecure person in general and feel the need to hide lots of things about myself. if my partner shared my fetish, i wouldn't feel so embarased about it and we could share it together.

personaly if i had the choice, my partner would have it also. mainly because i do still feel ashamed of my fetish(sorry to those of you who are super gunho about it and realize there is nothing to be ashamed of). i am just an insecure person in general and feel the need to hide lots of things about myself. if my partner shared my fetish, i wouldn't feel so embarased about it and we could share it together.

You know, if everyone felt the need to be open about the fetish, this board would get pretty boring, now wouldn't it? :evil: There's nothing wrong with keeping it to yourself.

this really sets out my view on the subject , and expresses it far more clearly and concisely.than I can.

I am also extreemly secretive, yet I have told some girlfriends in the past because it seems to me difficult to sustain a reationship on the basis of secrecy about such an important matter; also it just makes things easier. But however sympathwtic people one tells may be, and not all are by any means, they are never going to understand as a fellow fetishist would. Moreover the actual torture of having to confess and wait for an uncertain reaction just would not occur; it would be easy, and then, WHAT LARKS! Our secret would not be destroyed, but shared, as so many are in an intimate setup.

Guest Minto

All things considered, I would probably prefer my partner didn't have the fetish. Despite being an... exhibitionist and somewhat of an attention-seeker, it would probably embarrass me to indulge for them. I'm all for them having a fetish of their own, but this one is mine. Hands-off.

I can see where there might be advantages; skip the awkward conversation and go straight to the fun I suppose. But even then. I am paranoid.

"So yes, this is my fetish..."

"Seriously? No. I have the same one 8D"

"You're making fun of meeeeee!"

For me, that would probably ruin it. ^^; I'm insecure. The world is out to get me and everyone's making fun of me (I'm insane, I know). I definitely prefer my partner not having the fetish. I'm perfectly comfortable with him understanding (which he does, wonderfully) and occasionally indulging it for me, and I can return the favour by indulging him in his own fetishes. If it was just sneezing day in and day out, I have to admit I'd probably get bored! ^^;

Hmm... I'm a bit tricky with this. For some reason, it is typical for me to be most turned on by those features in a man, that he don't know I consider sexy. That's a major thing for me actually - a flirtatious male who thinks highly of his appeal, well that's ok for me, but the thing would do that for me in him is something that's a bit "off", something that distorts the picture, and definately not something he thinks is irresistible. Call me weird. But another sneeze fethisist would know right away how massively his sneezes can arouse me. So no, that would be impossible. Because of this I'm reluctant to even let my bf know.

The situation is wholly different with a female. For some reason my brain (eh? isn't brain in the upper part of the body?) works in more straightforward way with women. Oh yes, that would be great.

• 1 year later...

honestly, I'd have to say no.

It'd be really wierd to have an SO with the same fetish, though it would be fun if he had another fetish (again, not anything incredibly odd...) because then I could use that against him :proud:

I would like to have a SO with the same fetish, it definitely gets rid of the possibilty of rejection and thoughts of what does he think when I'm sneezing or what does he think I'm thinking when he sneezes. Its not like every second would be devoted to the fetish; it could be easily turned off or on at certain times. I don't think the relationship should be fully focused on the fetish, but it would be nice to satisfy and be satisfied by sharing it. :naughty:

You know, my partner sneezes A LOT. He's very "naturally sneezy" and allergic to just about everything. :razz: However, although he knows about my fetish, he doesn't act cocky about it. He doesn't stare at me after he sneezes "expecting" me to react, nor does he seem like he is "performing" for me. The guy has been sneezing like this his entire life. The only difference is that he found someone who ENJOYS IT, rather than someone who is constantly telling him to take medication.

If he did expect me to jump on him every time he sneezed, he'd be SOL on that one. :wub: That's another reason why I wouldn't want a partner that has this fetish. I don't get freakishly excited EVERY TIME someone sneezes. Usually, they have to have a fit for me to become excited to the point of "attack." *snicker* Quite honestly, it would get on my nerves if someone was always trying to jump on me when I sneezed. I think I'd have to knock them on the ground and randori them until they tapped out. :naughty:

~Aku

Its funny becasue I feel the excact opposit of you Akutenshi....I do get freakishly excited everytime my boyfriend sneezes, and i just wish he would acknowledge that it turns me on and that i love seeing him sneeze. He never brings it up nor has he acted any different after i told him about my fetish. A lot of people im sure would say that is a good thing I just want him to maybe look at me after he sneezes or say something once in awhile about it. I know that its not that hes embaressed becasue he does sneeze a lot around me and acts the same as he always has but if i ever say something about my fetish he just kinda shrugs it off and goes onto a new topic like its nothing. I guess after having said that I feel like it would be a fun experience dating someone with a sneezing fetish aswell but then again it could get old fast......

Well Shelle, there can be a happy medium as well.... My SO and I are both fetishists, and while I do get a little "jolt" every time he sneezes (more of a warm, pleasant melty feeling), I don't feel like jumping him all the time, nor does he feel like that with me (at least I'm fairly sure he doesn't.... he doesn't try to jump me every time I sneeze anyway). It's just an added plus that keeps things interesting on a daily basis, but it's certainly not the driving force of our relationship and if both of us stopped sneezing tomorrow, we would still love each other and want to be together :nohappy:

I would find it extremely stressful to have a partner with the fetish; I don't sneeze often, I can't induce, and I have a mental block about sneezing in front of people, so I can't imagine how I would ever give any pleasure to a fellow-fetishist. Like some of the other posters, I would prefer a partner who has some other kind of fetish, who would therefore understand the kinks and quirks of the fetishist's mind, but whom I would not have to worry about disappointing with my inability to "perform" satisfactorily.

thats EXACTLY how i feel! exact same reasons too

In theory, I would definitely prefer to be with someone else who had the fetish... I guess I just feel like it would make for more possibilities in the bedroom and be something very intimate to bond over... a "shared value"...

No I prefer not.

My wife and I know what buttons to push with each other and they do not have to be identical buttons.

She is normally quite sneezy and also is among those where sneezing is occasionally connected to arousal (as per the December 2008 British medical journal report and press releases).

For me, that is a far better match than requiring she also be turned on by my sneezes.

Yes! It'd be fun to play together and to listen to or watch stuff together. It'd be good to feel they could really understand what I felt about sneezing without it having to be explained and to know if I sneezed messily all over them that they were enjoying it for themselves and not just because they thought I would find it exciting. A feedback loop in fact. Although I don't sneeze often enough so I would be no use to someone whose priority was to have a frequent sneezer.

Archived