Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cam's Cold

Guest LiveAndLearn

Guest LiveAndLearn

I awoke with a strange feeling. It took me a minute before I was able to realize what it was. The feeling was illness. My nose tickled, me head pounded, and I felt as though my body was a piece of lead. It was so hard to get out of bed that it gave me a twisted sense of accomplishment. As I stretched my arms, I felt a tickle in my nose. "Ah-ah-ah-choo!" I sneezed in the crook of my elbow. It was a dry sort of sneeze but I sensed it was the beginning of many more to come. At 26 years old, I had a job at a law firm working my way up and as sick as I felt, I knew there was no way I could call in sick. Plus, I didn't want to miss seeing Peyton, a beautiful colleague who I was head over heels in love with. I showered quickly and did not even bother to shave. I also skipped breakfast in lieu of stopping at the drugstore for some cold medicine and Kleenex as my nose had started to run quite frequently and my sneezes were becoming wetter. As I got out of my nice warm car and stepped into the cold Boston weather, the change of temperature triggered a fit. "Huh-huh-choo, hitchoo, ah-ah-choo, achoo, hitchoo!" I sneezed into the sleeve of my coat while I frantically searched for the tissues I had just purchased. "HUHCHOO, ACHOO, HITCHOO!" The sneezes were becoming larger and I became grateful for the few tissues I held in my hand. This fit lasted as I walked into the building and rode the elevator up to the 8th floor. I could see people stepping back and trying not to breathe in my germs but I was at the point of not caring. I had become dizzy from all the sneezes and they still ceased to stop. "HUH-HUH-HUH-CHOO!" I did not even notice Peyton standing there as I stumbled out of the elevator with a final sneeze. Swaying a little, and unsteady of my feet, I felt a gentle hand guide me to a chair in the waiting area.

"Are you okay?" Peyton asked.

"I'm fine Peyton, thanks" I answered all though it realistically sounded more like "I'b fide Peytod, thadks."

"You didn't sound fine in the elevator" Score: Peyton-1, me-zip.

"Oh, its just a slight cold" I said sniffling. She just smiled that smile that let me know that she knew that was complete bull and walked away.

I was delighted when noon came because this signaled that I had gotten through the morning. Who cares if I sniffled and stifled my way through two meeting and disturbed the entire office with my constant sneezing? I had made it into work hadn't I? My break had come and I decided that I deserved a rest. I layed my head down on the break room table and before I knew it, I was asleep. It felt like only seconds before I was shaken awake by my supervisor. I greeted her with a loud "Huschoo" into my fist.

"You are going home Camryn" she told me and I shook my head signaling no. She nodded hers back at me and helped me to my feet.” You are obviously too sick to be out of bed and I can't afford to lose you let alone the entire office. I do appreciate your dedication to your job, BUT LEAVE! I will have William drive you home as I do not want you to cause a traffic accident." As much as I wanted to stay and make conversation with Monique, my bed sounded so appealing that I agreed at once. If that’s what my supervisor wanted, that is what she would get.

As I walked into my apartment, I could not be more relieved. My head was spinning, I felt so tired I could barely stand, my throat was sore, and I could feel an onslaught of sneezes just waiting to escape. The slight tickle in my nose was building and I just managed to grab a tissue before the sneezes began. “Huh-choo, HUHCHOO, Hitchoo, achoo, HUH-HuH-HUH.” The last sneeze stuck and I was glad. My head throbbed and I had to sit down. My nose was sore and I rubbed it gingerly. “Hitchoo!” The sneeze that stuck had escaped and I could only hope that it was the end. My nose was congested and I could feel horrible pressure in my sinuses. I grabbed a handful of Kleenex and blew my nose hard producing a disgusting gurgly sound. As much as I had gotten rid of in the first blow, it seemed had just come back. After several blows which helped clear my nose none, I finally gave up and made a mental note to run to the drugstore later for more tissue. After resting a bit more in the kitchen, I mustered up all my energy and made it to my bedroom in order to change in to some sweatpants and a heavy sweatshirt. Feeling much warmer, I made my way to the couch to watch some television. I drifted off with thoughts of daytime television dancing through my head.

Ring Ring. The shrill noise of the telephone woke me from my slumber and I staggered to the phone. “Hello?” I answered surprised by the hoarseness of my voice.

“Camryn, is that you?” I heard Peyton’s voice on the other end of the phone.

“Uh huh” I answered weakly.

“You sound just awful!” she exclaimed as if I didn’t know.

“Like I said sniff sniff it’s just a litte cold” I answered although my congestedness made it much harder to understand.

“You poor thing! I am coming over as soon as I get off work at 5’o clock. Expect me in an hour.” Although I told her there was no need, I actually felt quite touched and happy. We were friends but maybe it would turn into something more. Feeling content, I drifted off into sleep once again only to awake 45 minutes later with a loud knock on the door.

“Open up, it’s me Peyton” I heard and I slowly got up realizing how sore I was.

“Cobing” I said and slowly made my way to the door. When I opened it, there stood Peyton with two full, I mean filled to the top, grocery bags.

“I brought you supplies” she explained sheepishly, a blush creeping into her beautiful face. I smiled and opened the door wider to let her in. As she set down the bags on my kitchen table, I suddenly realized how cold it was and I began to shiver. Peyton looked over at me and whipped out a digital thermometer.

“Here,” she said gently as she guided me to the couch, “let me take your temperature. I think you might have a fever.” I nodded my head and stuck the device into my mouth. It had only been in my mouth for 15 seconds or so when I realized with horror that I needed to sneeze. Not only was the thermometer in my mouth, but Peyton was right there and I knew the sneezes would be loud and wet. Thinking quickly, I grabbed the thermometer out of my mouth and stifled my sneezes. “Hngxt, hngxt, hngxt,” I sneezed into my elbow. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Peyton grab a Kleenex and hand it to me. To embarrassed to blow my nose, I settled for wiping it and sniffing but it didn’t bring the same relief. My nose was just so damned full! I finally gathered my courage, grabbed a handful of tissues and gave my nose a long satifying blow. I looked anxiously over at Peyton to see if she was repulsed but all she did was say, “I’m going to need to take your temperature again. Shivering still, I nodded and a few seconds later the thermometer read 101.9 degrees. Peyton clucked her tongue disapprovingly.

“My poor poor Cam, let’s get you into bed.” She said and helped to the bedroom where she tucked me into bed. Handing me a few cold pills, she told me that she was getting me some tea and soup which I was to eat and drink. All though I was not hungry I complied and felt a little bit better. “I’ll stay the night on your couch, Cam” she told me and I closed my eyes and smiled. I had a feeling I was going to feel much better the next morning.

Oh how wrong I was. I awoke the next day, a Saturday with high hopes of enjoying the day with Peyton watching movies and relaxing but when I woke up, I felt if possible 100 times worse. Hearing me groan, Peyton walked in and knew something was wrong. She stuck a thermometer in my mouth and my temperature was 102.7 degrees.

“Cameron, look at me!” she ordered “How do you feel?” she asked. I responded by coughing a deep cough that produced a horrible gunk and my chest felt like an elephant was sitting on it. “Come on, get up. Put on something warmer, I am taking you to that clinic by the office.” She informed me and I just groaned.

Should I continue?

Should I continue?

Yes please! A man with a cold is one of my favorite types of storyline! Beautiful, please go on! Thank you!

Oh, this is excellent so far! Please do continue. Can't wait to see what's in store!

Poor Cam, he sounds so sick! :rolleyes: I'm glad Peyton is there to take care of him though. Great job! :drool:

Should I continue?

By all means! You've captured my interest.

And, congratulations on an awesome first post.

Oh, the thermometer! And nice hankiework, too. You must definitely go on with this. Better not make any suggestions.

And welcome to the forum!

Guest LiveAndLearn

Here's part 2. I could only do a short piece but there will be more soon.

As we drove, I shivered and she turned the heat on. Thankful, I smiled at her. My shivers subsided and I leaned back in the seat thinking of how lucky I was to have a friend like Peyton. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was being shaken awake by someone.

“Cam, wake up we’re here” Peyton said helping me out of the car. The coldness outside made my nose run and I rubbed at it trying to make it go away. If anything it only made me feel as though I was going to sneeze.

“Huh-huh,” it was gone. “Thadk you for drividg me here P-P-Peyt, Achoo-Hitchoo-Hatchoo, Peytod” I said searching my pockets for tissue as I felt there were more to come. “Hitcho, HUHCHOO, ACHOOO, HUH- HUH-HUH-HUHCHOO!” The last sneeze was the largest of all and although I desperately needed to blow my congested nose, I couldn’t find the Kleenex. We walked into the building and I gave my name and information to the woman behind the desk before taking a seat. The place was practically empty as it was early still, only about 6:30 and I heard my name called much sooner than I expected and I followed a kind woman into a room where I was to wait for the doctor. As I walked into the room I spotted a box of tissues and took the opportunity to grab a few. I blew my nose feeling instant relief when I heard a voice.

“That doesn’t sound very good,” the voice said and I looked up to see the doctor standing in the door frame. “So, tell me about what has been going on and then I’ll take a look at you,” he told me and I told him about getting up Friday morning feeling ill all the way up to waking up this morning feeling so much worse. He then started to pull out his medical equipment and examine me. “Fever of 103.1, congested nose, ears look good, now breathe slowly, ooh that doesn’t sound good, cough for me” he said and he handed me a Kleenex to cough into. I coughed my horrible cough and could not stop for a minute or two but luckily nothing came up. However, when he instructed me to breathe deeply again, I felt a sharp pain in my side and heard myself wheezing. The doctor heard it too. “Okay,” he began “right now, it seems to be bronchitis and we luckily caught it early. I’m going to give you some antibiotics and you should see your regular physician in two weeks or if you seem to be getting worse.” I thanked him and went out to find Peyton. We picked up my medication and she drove me back home. I hadn’t realized how tired I was until I sat down on the couch. I could not, for the life of me, keep my eyes open any longer and I fell asleep instantaneously.

It is definitely a good thing Peyton took him to the doctor! Hope he's on the mend soon. I just hope Peyton doesn't catch it. Well... If she does I guess Cam will just have to take care of her. :rolleyes:

Great job with the continuation!!!

Guest LiveAndLearn

This is the last part. Really short but contains a slight bit of female sneezing.

When I woke up, I realized that Peyton was no longer there and I began to feel lonely. I took a dose of antibiotics and made myself a cup of tea. Sitting down in front of the television, I contented myself with watching The Godfather. Halfway into the movie, the phone rang.

“Hello” I answered

“Hi, it’s Peyton”

“You sound awful” I exclaimed.

“Ya, I, oh hadg on a secod, tshcoo, tschoo,” I then heard a quiet blowing and her voice sounded much less congested when she spoke again. “Anyways, I caught your cold. Luckily, I don’t think it is going to turn into what you got though. So, since we are both sick, would you like to come over and watch movies with me today?” she asked. My heart leaped and I felt better than I had since I came down sick. I answered yes of course and we spent the day drinking tea, eating soup, and watching old movies. This was the beginning of the good friendship that has since turned into a beautiful marriage with two beautiful children. And what to I have to thank for this blessing? An awful cold!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived