Sneeze Fetish Forum

Embarrassed self obs (f)

Guest sneeze3699

Guest sneeze3699

I was at the end of the line at Publix ordering a sub for lunch the other day, when I felt the intense urge to sneeze. I never ever sneeze in public, and I started to panic. I'm pretty good at the silent stifle, so I turned my head and sneezed a perfectly silent stifle. Completely inaudible. I look up and a man had been staring at me. In front of everyone in the whole line (which was pretty long) he said, "God bless you." Nobody even heard the sneeze. So I had to say thank you and I'm sure my face was bright red. I enjoy being blessed, but if I go out of my way to be absolutely silent, I clearly didn't want the sneeze to be advertised. So embarrassing for a person who will only sneeze in front of her three best friends. :rolleyes:

Aww, I'm sorry you were embarrassed, but sneezing is a natural thing that can come on suddenly, so it's bound to catch us off guard now and then. :rolleyes: I know you didn't want it announced, but it happens to all of us, and I hope you could focus on the enjoyment of the blessing.

Being embaarassed by sneezing, in public or elsewhere, and consciously stifling are new experiences to me, so I am learning a lot. Everyone I've known, at least as it appears to me, just lets sneezes happen when they have to and don't seem outwardly self-conscious about it. Thank you for sharing and helping me understand your experience.

Archived