Sneeze Fetish Forum

More Merciless Torment (m)

liricospinto

Once again I was subjected to an incredibly frustrating display of almost-deliciousness from Victor. We were lying in bed when he turned away from me almost lazily, with a deep breath; I listened in heart-racing anticipation to a wonderful "Ahhhhhhhh. . . . ahhhh. . . ah --" and then nothing. He rubbed his nose, and turned back toward me.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I was about to sneeze, that's all," he replied.

THAT'S ALL??? ALL??? DAMN IT!

At least I got to hear him say the word "sneeze," which he does just as if it didn't mean anything at all. SHEESH.

Once again I was subjected to an incredibly frustrating display of almost-deliciousness from Victor. We were lying in bed when he turned away from me almost lazily, with a deep breath; I listened in heart-racing anticipation to a wonderful "Ahhhhhhhh. . . . ahhhh. . . ah --" and then nothing. He rubbed his nose, and turned back toward me.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I was about to sneeze, that's all," he replied.

THAT'S ALL??? ALL??? DAMN IT!

At least I got to hear him say the word "sneeze," which he does just as if it didn't mean anything at all. SHEESH.

;) maybe you'll get to see him sneeze sometime... I also get "affected" if a guy I have a crush on/love says the word "sneeze" good to see I'm not alone, I also love a build up, except this guy didn't sneeze after the build up... but great obs anyways :wheels:

Mmmm, how lovely. :laugh:

It's not as though Victor doesn't ever sneeze, so this was just a little tease, right?

So far his record is seven sneezes in person (five witnessed, two heard from another room) three over the phone, and three immensely erotic buildups with a lost sneeze. I think he is a bit of a sternutory tease, though surely not deliberately.

Well, fortunately for Victor perhaps, he turns out not to have such raging allergies as some of us were secretly wishing. But you never know: I'm sure you will be witness to a good show! So this is just a taste !

I think, Atchoum, the trouble is that I do not see him very often, and I usually see him in the evening, after the pollen count in my area has eased off. I'll have to make an effort to see him outside, during the day, sometime soon, else I fear I shall perish from unfulfilled anticipation.

I must ask a rather nosy question. Do you plan on telling him about your fetish at some point or is this something you would rather keep to yourself? I ask because I sense that he is rather uninhibited about his sneezes and that this could be used greatly to your benefit. ;)

Mr. Aku is a VERY sneezy man and when I told him about my fetish (on the first date....I'm not shy about telling! :lol:) he promptly informed me that he was "allergic to everything" and proceeded to prove this fact. Years later, he still comments on how he never thought his "annoying allergies" would ever be so beneficial to his sex life! :lol:

~Aku

Aku -- At this point, I don't plan to tell him . . . I sense that he would be . . . hmmmmm. Not freaked out, exactly, but bemused to a degree that might affect his interaction with me. I might reconsider when we know each other better (assuming we stay together) but for now, I prefer enjoying it as my secret.

I think, Atchoum, the trouble is that I do not see him very often, and I usually see him in the evening, after the pollen count in my area has eased off. I'll have to make an effort to see him outside, during the day, sometime soon, else I fear I shall perish from unfulfilled anticipation.

Shoot for a dry, windy day, and you may be lucky. . . . .

• 1 year later...
I must ask a rather nosy question. Do you plan on telling him about your fetish at some point or is this something you would rather keep to yourself? I ask because I sense that he is rather uninhibited about his sneezes and that this could be used greatly to your benefit. :drool:

Mr. Aku is a VERY sneezy man and when I told him about my fetish (on the first date....I'm not shy about telling! ;)) he promptly informed me that he was "allergic to everything" and proceeded to prove this fact. Years later, he still comments on how he never thought his "annoying allergies" would ever be so beneficial to his sex life! :D

~Aku

Haha...very true. He must have never expected that. Good thing, huh? :drool:

Great obs BTW =D

Archived