Fetish within a Fetish

gonnasneeze

After submitting a fairly large number of posts, it has occurred to me that I really have a “fetish within a fetish,” because in addition to a fetish for sneezing I also have one for buildups that lead to sneezes.

It seems buildups are fairly uncommon. Most everyone I know is a “sudden” sneezer. Every now and then I find myself with someone who goes into a buildup.

I have noted the most common type of buildup is the hitched breath/panting style. It is usually of short duration and sometimes only a false alarm that doesn’t lead to a sneeze if having someone nearby scares the sneeze away. It usually goes. . .

“. . .uh. . .uhH. . .huh-UH. . .HUH-UH. . .HUH-UH. . .”

It has been a long while since I have heard and seen my favorite buildup. That one is a loud buildup with a loud sneeze to match. It goes something like. . .

“HUH!!!. . .HUH!!!. . .HUH!!!. . .HUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!. . .HAAAAAAAAAAAASH-SCHAUUUUUU!!!”

I just wanted to share my enjoyment of buildups. I LOVE ‘em and the longer the better.

I love buildups too . . . my current main squeeze does completely unselfconscious dramatic buildups that are absolutely to die for. Very erotic.

Oh yeah, I've always thought that I don't really have a sneezing fetish so much as a build-up fetish. Sadly, it's very hard to get good buildup content out there. If anyone has any clips for me, that would be realy, really, really cool...

There's actually quite a list of "sub-fetishes". I've discoved I myself have most of them...let me see how many I can remember...

Long Build-ups

Rapid-Fire

Drawn-out fits

Colds

Allergies

Congested voice

Snotty sneezes

Nose-blowing

And that's all I can think of right now, though I know for a fact there are plenty more...Does having all of them count as having none of them? :laugh:

Yeah, I have that too. And I have a "sub-fetish" for nose-rubbing as well. Sometimes that one seems even stronger than my sneeze fetish, actually.

I know what you mean, I love the long buildups too. I love alot of things about sneezing actually. Kind of like I pick apart every little bit of the sneeze and have bigger fetishes for those. lol.

“HUH!!!. . .HUH!!!. . .HUH!!!. . .HUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!. . .HAAAAAAAAAAAASH-SCHAUUUUUU!!!”

I just wanted to share my enjoyment of buildups. I LOVE ‘em and the longer the better.

:D:innocent::lol::sillybounce::omg:

I couldn't agree more. Or could I? :laugh:

:omg::omg::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::dead::wub::cryhappy::hug::yes::yes:

I have a lot of fetishes, most of them related to sneezing, although sneezing definitely gets top billing! But, I'm a huge cold fan, but love allergies, too! And I do enjoy build-ups, although they aren't neccessary for me to enjoy a person's sneeze. I have several favorite sneezers who don't have long, drawn-out build-ups. But, they are fun! And sometimes, like in an obs I just read, if there's a long build-up and NO sneeze, that can be pretty hot as well! Just watching them fight it is fun!

Um... sub-fetishes, I have some of those... My sub fetishes are:

hitched breath ( I l♥ve the hitched breath, so hot ;) )

build ups

nose twitching

sometimes just that cute pre-sneeze face just gets to me :lol:

I also have a another fetish not related to sneezing, not as strong but still pretty strong... I've only just noticed this fetish a couple of years ago. I haven't told anyone what it is, but my friend knows I have a sneeze fetish, and knows I have another fetish that isn't as strong, but he doesn't know what it is... and because this is a sneeze fetish place I'm to embarressed to say what it is :lol:

I have sort of mixed feeling on build up as i luuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvveeeeee to see it on a girly haha but................ i have around 8 times out of ten a great big, many hitched deep breaths, build up..........that nobody is ever allowed to see haha............. unless you ask me very nicely haha nobody i know ever has yet!!! haha

This is not an easy way to live!! i suppose it's the trade off for liking a build up so much.

oh well i even managed not to write the "s" word once here haha

laters kids xx

Oh yeah, I've always thought that I don't really have a sneezing fetish so much as a build-up fetish. Sadly, it's very hard to get good buildup content out there. If anyone has any clips for me, that would be realy, really, really cool...

I can totally relate to this. Sneezes themselves can be really cute, but in the same way as many other bodily movements like giggling and smiling. The few times I have actually found a sneezing clip to be sexy (i.e. arousing in the way that nudity would be) was when the build-up was unbelievably long, with plenty of "hitches", such that it seemed it could have been "more" than a sneeze.

Take a look at "All Amateur Ecstasy" by Greg Pak. It's a short little online film (made as a joke) in which three women appear to be reaching a sexual climax but in fact are building up to huge sneezes. There was also a Youtube video "Sammie sneezes" with a lot of building up. I would look up the actuaL URLs for the videos and post links, but this isn't the media section so I decided not to do that.

• 3 weeks later...

Coughing is a big sub fetish for me. I love colds because they've got both sneezing and coughing!!

I wouldn't say that I have a coughing fetish, but I do have a sick fetish, and when someone coughs alot from a cold I sometimes get a bit fetishy.

By the way, Dusty, you'd love me...I always cough.

-Yiffy

• 3 years later...

I absolutely LOVE build-ups! Long breathy build-ups...and finally the sneeze release...my God...just LOVE then!! :twisted::blink::D

I wholeheartedly agree with Pilgrim. Does it count if you love everything? Haha! I do have a significant preference for long, breathy build ups, though. Hot damn.

ALSO - your title made me laugh, because it made me think of Inception. A fetish within a fetish. I loved it. That's actually why I clicked on it, believe it or not. XD

Build-ups are a very strong part of the fetish for me... so much I can actually get turned on by gasping or just somewhat hitching breathing sometimes. Since I'm in politics I listen to quite a bit of speeches, and sometimes when the speaker keeps drawing sharp breaths during their speech, well, that can make my pants happy.

Some politicians are VERY prone to do this, I should add. To the point where I sometimes actually believe they're just about to sneeze into the mic. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of all things cold related. Sharing is a must. I'm hugely into caretaking, and nothing's better than the guilt of having gotten one's boyfriend/girlfriend sick. I personally prefer for the guy to get sick first.

Build-ups are probably in my top three favorite things about the fetish. I just love them. I think of them as one of the most vulnerable parts of the sneeze. Plus, they're usually accompanied by a lovely little pre-sneeze expression. The more breathy and prolonged the build-up, the better. For me, false starts are almost as good (or as good, a lot of the time), as if the build-up is followed by an actual sneeze.

• 2 weeks later...

Iv'e always found build-ups exciting and suspenseful.

Its like a pleasant little warning before the sneeze

There's actually quite a list of "sub-fetishes". I've discoved I myself have most of them...let me see how many I can remember...

Long Build-ups

Rapid-Fire

Drawn-out fits

Colds

Allergies

Congested voice

Snotty sneezes

Nose-blowing

And that's all I can think of right now, though I know for a fact there are plenty more...Does having all of them count as having none of them? :)

I have a few sneeze-related sub-fetishes too. I think they've developed over the past 10-15 years as opposed to the original "just sneeze" fetish of my childhood and earlier life.

I don't care about long build-ups per se...I usually just want to see the sneeze itself. Don't care for rapid fire sneezes...

But I LOVE drawn out fits...I LOVE colds...I like allergies but colds are better for some reason...I love congested voices, hoarse voices, LOVE snotty sneezes, I like nose blowing but only cause I associate it with colds and sneezing...I also love chesty-coldy coughs. I also have a bit of a nose in general fetish...flared pre-sneeze nostrils for instance...mmmm.

Archived