Sneeze Fetish Forum

Our Official T-Shirt

Wrigley

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I would be far too self-conscious to wear that.

However, I have to wonder what I would do if I saw a gorgeous girl on the street wearing one. :D

Y'know, looking at that I have the strong desire to WEAR one and see what people say! Ah, if only the design was a little prettier or they had it in black or something...oh well!

However, I have to wonder what I would do if I saw a gorgeous girl on the street wearing one. :innocent:

i'm with Mr S. I mean, it's one thing to tell someone you know and trust, and quite another to boldly display it to the world :D

Umm how about I DON'T buy one of those.

WAY too embarassing for me!

I reckon it's mail order, Bella. But when it arrives, we're back to the original problem.

Where would you wear it????? :unsure: The majority of us aren't as out there as Sneesee

However, I have to wonder what I would do if I saw a gorgeous girl on the street wearing one. :unsure:

i'm with Mr S. I mean, it's one thing to tell someone you know and trust, and quite another to boldly display it to the world :unsure:

Ah but strangers wouldn't necessarily know it was serious! I think I'd like to wear something like that purely for the "What the hell?" factor...watching random strangers faces look and go "Wait...that shirt says what??" But then again that's the sort of thing I like to do! :lol:

Hmmm, if the design was better, and a better color, I think I would like to have one of those! :unsure: And I would friggin' wear it in public, too. I can just imagine the sorts of looks I would get!

I've actually been on that website, trying to design a new bumper sticker, but can't quite get the images I want to work inside their design parameters. Maybe I should do a whole line of sneezy stuff, once I can figure it out. :unsure: I was shopping around and they had some other funny, sneeze-related stuff, too. Although, I'm guessing from the responses here, I might be one of the only ones who would actually buy something like that and then wear it in public! :lol:

I don't like the design of the shirt that much or the way it's phrased, but I'd have absolutely no qualms about wearing such a thing in public because I am on crack and don't give a damn who knows about my fetish, thinks I'm weird, or asks me questions. :unsure:

I know you're all shocked. :unsure:

Hmmm, if the design was better, and a better color, I think I would like to have one of those! :balloon: And I would friggin' wear it in public, too. I can just imagine the sorts of looks I would get!

I've actually been on that website, trying to design a new bumper sticker, but can't quite get the images I want to work inside their design parameters. Maybe I should do a whole line of sneezy stuff, once I can figure it out. :unsure: I was shopping around and they had some other funny, sneeze-related stuff, too. Although, I'm guessing from the responses here, I might be one of the only ones who would actually buy something like that and then wear it in public! :balloon:

If you design it, I'll TOTALLY buy it! :unsure: Then, you can come visit me and we can scare the masses TOGETHER! :lol: Chui would wear it as well. It would be a trio of wrongness! :D

I don't know if this is TOO far off the original topic but since a lot of people seem to agree with me that if the design/slogan/colour was better they'd buy it I was just starting to get curious as to:

Why NOT that design/colour/slogan? and

What would be a better slogan/design/colour?

I know why I don't like it but it's to do with it looks a bit too "pseudo-retro" style for my liking. And I almost never wear light colours (for I am messy cow and spill food over myself regularly)!

First off, I don't like that "wet" looking background. It looks like a splash of snot and while I'm not a snot phobic, I certainly don't want the implication of it branded across my chest! :unsure: And like you, I don't wear light colors. I generally don't like them. Also, I'm not fond of the color scheme. It clashes.

Wow, I sound like a HORRID critic! :unsure: The person who made this is probably reading my comments going, "sheesh, what a jerk!" :lol:

If one of our very talented, very wonderful artists, designed a new shirt, that said the same thing, and perhaps if it was darker, although I do like pink, I would definitely buy one!!! Not that I'm implying that any of you amazing artists do anything like that. I also didn't like the whole big splash of snot in the middle. It just didn't look, right, I guess.

If someone drew a really cool picture, maybe of someone sneezing, and put the phrase on there in some cool lettering, then perhaps we would have an "official t-shirt" for the forum. Just an idea!

Did I already mention how I would buy one, and wear it proudly? ;)

If you design it, I'll TOTALLY buy it! :lol: Then, you can come visit me and we can scare the masses TOGETHER! :lol: Chui would wear it as well. It would be a trio of wrongness! :lol:

That would be so damn cool! We should do it, once someone designs something really nice! ;)

If one of our very talented, very wonderful artists, designed a new shirt, that said the same thing, and perhaps if it was darker, although I do like pink, I would definitely buy one!!! Not that I'm implying that any of you amazing artists do anything like that. I also didn't like the whole big splash of snot in the middle. It just didn't look, right, I guess.

If someone drew a really cool picture, maybe of someone sneezing, and put the phrase on there in some cool lettering, then perhaps we would have an "official t-shirt" for the forum. Just an idea!

Did I already mention how I would buy one, and wear it proudly? :lol:

Ah, that sounds like the BEST PROJECT EVER! It would be so cool to get a team of people together to come up with a really cool design!

Except ;) I can only really draw cartoons so I'm out of the design team! Not everybody LIKES anime style stuff. Otherwise I'd be all over that like...something that's all over something. Oh well...

Bah! No reason there can't be several styles! That way, there is something for EVERYONE! I love your style and if you designed a shirt, I for one would CERTAINLY buy it. ;)

Bah! No reason there can't be several styles! That way, there is something for EVERYONE! I love your style and if you designed a shirt, I for one would CERTAINLY buy it. ;)

KK, I love your artwork, and I concur with Akutenshi. I would definitely buy one of your designed t-shirts! Now, can we all come up with a slogan we can all live with? :lol:

I'd never wear that thing! I'm way to embarressed about my fetish plus I could only imagine the wierd looks I'd get from people, and it makes me wonder if I did wear that shirt and someone sneezed what would they say/think? And I also wonder how many people would try to make themselves sneeze just to get my attention ;) ?

"My fetish is nothing to sneeze at." :lol:

That, my friend, is friggin' brilliant! I love it! We should have that in a really cool script, and then have a picture of a guy/girl sneezing on the front. Like, we should make each of them, and then people can have either male or female, whatever they prefer. Wouldn't that be so cool? Akutenshi, I want to have your babies kiss you! Just perfect, that phrase is!

I'd never wear that thing! I'm way to embarressed about my fetish plus I could only imagine the wierd looks I'd get from people, and it makes me wonder if I did wear that shirt and someone sneezed what would they say/think? And I also wonder how many people would try to make themselves sneeze just to get my attention :lol: ?

Honestly, those are some of the same reasons I do wear t-shirts, and have a bumper sticker. I love it when guys try to fake for me, it's so cute sometimes! And I love sitting in traffic, and watching the people in the cars behind me, when they read my bumper sticker, it's so much fun! Now, of course, nothing I have in my possession actually says, "Hi, I have a sneezing fetish." But, the things I do have make people think and then laugh! And more people need to laugh, so if they laugh at me, then I've contributed to their health, right? ;)

Archived