Sneeze Fetish Forum

Our Official T-Shirt

Wrigley

Hahaha! This is so awesome! I would totally buy a shirt if you guys designed one. What a grand idea....and I love the slogan! ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would totally wear a KK drawn shirt. And I do think that the slogan is really funny. I'm still a bit paranoid to where wearing it to where people would see said slogan would be extremely nerve wracking, but... tell ya what... if I can manage to connect with one of my friends from here and they were willing to wear said t-shirt in public then I'd do it. Besides we could always go someplace where nobody would know either of us and so if they thought we were totally odd- so what- no longterm reprecussions. :P

My hubby had an idea for the shirt. He thought it would be cool if we had the SFF logo on there somewhere. The nifty one up in the corner of the big blue banner! I think that's a neat idea. He wasn't super thrilled with using the word "fetish," and I corrected him saying that what we had was, indeed, called a fetish. I htink he'd just be embarassed to be seen with me wearing that shirt! :drool: Anyway, then only other thing I could think of to substitute the word "fetish" with was something like:

"My turn-on is nothing to sneeze at."

Which isn't nearly as exciting as using the word "fetish." Anyway, it was just an idea. If anyone else is as serious about this as I am, please let me know! I would love to somehow make a design and see how it would look on a t-shirt. I was also thinking it would be fun to put something on the back, maybe, like:

"Who doesn't enjoy a good sneeze?"

:P Just throwing things out there! Honestly, though, if anyone wants to do this, let's try it!

After what sneesee said, I realized I would wear the shirt for the same reason, sounds like it would be fun and I could get some guys to sneeze that way, and it would be nice to see who would try to sneeze for me. Just my father would be a problem, that's what I'm most afraid of... :( I'm afraid he would find out some how and then well, I don't want to get into the mess I'd be in :skull2: he's crazy when he's drunk which is all the time... :pooh:

:) well, this is what i've come up with in the last 5 minutes :cryhappy:

I think your ideas are great! :twisted:

Picture2.gif

:lol: this is FUN :lol:

:cryhappy: well, this is what i've come up with in the last 5 minutes :lol:

I think your ideas are great! :)

Picture2.gif

OMG! That is totally, completely ADORABLE! I love that design! How did you come up with that? (hippo), you rock! :twisted:

:cryhappy: well, this is what i've come up with in the last 5 minutes :lol:

I think your ideas are great! :)

Picture2.gif

GHAAA! :lol: That's BRILLIANT, Hippo! I SO want one of those!

And maybe we could have the forum logo on the back or something? That would be so cool! :twisted:

GHAAA! :cryhappy: That's BRILLIANT, Hippo! I SO want one of those!

And maybe we could have the forum logo on the back or something? That would be so cool! :twisted:

Oooh, yeah, great idea! :)

That is soooooo fun :blink: but I'm with Armor, I'm way too self-conscious to ever ware one out on the street :twisted: Still I would love to order an extra large one just to sleep in :blush:

That is soooooo fun :blink: but I'm with Armor, I'm way too self-conscious to ever ware one out on the street :twisted: Still I would love to order an extra large one just to sleep in :blush:

Hippo....love the design (especially with the smily face since it could be either male or female xd)

I oould never wear one in public, but yeah, I'd order one for wearing around the house. Or if I go somewhere far away fo a trip and no one knows me.

Or, and this would be a great idea...if there's ever another meetup, everyone could wear them so it'd indicate who was there for that lol. I coudl wear it if everyone else was.

OMG, I'd totally wear that!!! I'm retardedly pleased that you used my slogan, Hippo! :lol: They should be made on CafePress.com and I would SO buy one!!! :blushing::rofl::D

Oh...my..god, LOL. I wish I had the nerve to buy one!

But wow Hippo I ADORE your design! Someone should totally make that with the SFF logo on the back;)

I think I would be far too self-conscious to wear that.

However, I have to wonder what I would do if I saw a gorgeous girl on the street wearing one. :D

SNEEZE! :laugh:

took me a long time to wear my "Boys Town" tees in public. I'd buy one and think "If I only had the nerve." :D

:wub: well, this is what i've come up with in the last 5 minutes :blushing:

I think your ideas are great! :D

Picture2.gif

I think it's hysterical that I'm more worried about the circles around the boobs than the slogan! :D Gee, would it make me look too big? (said in high-pitched, squeaky voice) :laugh:

I'd buy it. What the heck, you only live once, and if you don't live laughing, what the heck are ya livin' for? :lol:

I want to buy one and then when I'm famous I can go on the Graham Norton Show wearing it just for a laugh!

I think it's hysterical that I'm more worried about the circles around the boobs than the slogan! :laugh: Gee, would it make me look too big? (said in high-pitched, squeaky voice) :laugh:

:lmfao:

This thread made my day ^.^= I love you people, you make me grin wickedly and purr. I'm also feeling inspired, if I happen to use my powers for good and come up with a design you'll be the first to know *nod*.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if anyone actually bought and worn these shirts?

Sneesee has one. It's pink and it says "Bless All Sneezy Men". I saw it on her for myself. She wore it around Boston when she visited with myself and SNEEZE CATCHER last August. That girl's got guts of steal. :o

I think it's hysterical that I'm more worried about the circles around the boobs than the slogan! :laugh: Gee, would it make me look too big? (said in high-pitched, squeaky voice) :laugh:

Oh my god, i never thought of that when i made it :innocent:

Just wondering if anyone actually bought and worn these shirts?

Sneesee has one. It's pink and it says "Bless All Sneezy Men". I saw it on her for myself. She wore it around Boston when she visited with myself and SNEEZE CATCHER last August. That girl's got guts of steal. :laugh:

Jesus christ she certainly does!! :laugh: GO SNEESEE!!! You rock mate :innocent::hug:

Archived