Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starbucks barista quadruple (f)

a_nonny_mouse

So as I was leaving Starbucks this morning one of the ladies behind the counter -- petite, dark hair, looked like she might have been of islander or Asian ancestry -- sneezed suddenly four times in a row. "Atchew! -haTchew! -Tchew! -Tchew!" The sort of baby sneezes that occur in a fast fit like that, high-pitched, and vocalized, almost as if she were 'saying' the sneezes.

The other woman asked her, "What was that? Did you sneeze?"

I sort of understood why because of the way the sneezes sounded, almost like words -- but I could tell they were real, there was that sort of desperate intonation that only happens in real sneezing.

I grinned at her and said, "Bless you a LOT!" She chuckled and thanked me.

So as I was leaving Starbucks this morning one of the ladies behind the counter -- petite, dark hair, looked like she might have been of islander or Asian ancestry -- sneezed suddenly four times in a row. "Atchew! -haTchew! -Tchew! -Tchew!" The sort of baby sneezes that occur in a fast fit like that, high-pitched, and vocalized, almost as if she were 'saying' the sneezes.

The other woman asked her, "What was that? Did you sneeze?"

I sort of understood why because of the way the sneezes sounded, almost like words -- but I could tell they were real, there was that sort of desperate intonation that only happens in real sneezing.

I grinned at her and said, "Bless you a LOT!" She chuckled and thanked me.

That was a cute obs. You're blessing her that was equally cute. Thanks for sharing.

Archived