Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does your nose look like? I'll show you mine if you will show me yours!

Daphine

MIRF, you have a good, solid nose. You can tell, even though it's disembodied. And Prodigy, your nose definitely looks its cutest when there's a smile attached to it. :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P5200391.jpg

My nose, mid sneeze.

Apparently I've got some blackheads and I need to clean my glasses...haha.

I generally like my nose. It's pretty cute.

P5200391.jpg

My nose, mid sneeze.

Apparently I've got some blackheads and I need to clean my glasses...haha.

I generally like my nose. It's pretty cute.

Dusty your right, you have a cute nose.

Funny thing is besides the fact that we both pictured our noses sneezing, or pre sneeze in my case :unsure: but I also think we have the same glasses frames :blushing:

Maybe ears should be next. A lot of eyes already snuck into these pictures. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know about anyone else but I had alot of fun seeing what other members noses looked like :( so I figured I would give this post a bump :drool:

Just to try and get the ball rolling again I figured I would post another picture of my blower :D . Here it is!

P1010155.jpg

Once again Daphine you prove to have a wonderful nose! A pleasure to see as always.

I'll jump on the repost bandwagon with a pic as well!

nose5zv9.jpg

There was a picture of me in my profile for a while which I have since taken down, but my nose actually looks almost just like Victoria Beckham's, which has always made me feel significantly better about my somewhat oddly shaped nostrils :blushing:

Once again Daphine you prove to have a wonderful nose! A pleasure to see as always.

I'll jump on the repost bandwagon with a pic as well!

nose5zv9.jpg

Very nice nose Kurt VonC YUMM :P I also love your eye's :) I can't really tell from the picture, are they green? Becouse in your other pictures they look blue. Anyway thank you for posting your pic again:D

There was a picture of me in my profile for a while which I have since taken down, but my nose actually looks almost just like Victoria Beckham's, which has always made me feel significantly better about my somewhat oddly shaped nostrils :mellow:

I have seen your nose and trust me it's very VERY cute :) , even nicier than Victoria Beckham's :P plus I think your nostrils are perfect :drool:

OK I had to add a picture of my cutie :drool: or at least his nose :mellow:

I just LOVE my boyfriend P's nose, it's just soooo sexy :P or at least in my eye's anyway :blushing: It's funny but when he told me he broke it playing high school football it become that much sexier :)

018_16a.jpg

Ok, I'll bite. I finally figured out how I can crop and zoom on my computer. So here it is...........Dawnie's big honker. :sleep2::laugh::)

yAwJyOAKfRgYIWpcvS1XxebSW0z9nXM0060.jpg

My nose looks like a nose.

As seen here. :sleep2:

Edited To Add: Hmmm. That was much bigger on my computer.

Ok, I'll bite. I finally figured out how I can crop and zoom on my computer. So here it is...........Dawnie's big honker. ;):laugh::laugh:

a very sexy honker :yes::drool:

Ok...

Jeep.jpg

Oh, wait this is where I'm supposed to put my nose, not show off my jeep :taz: I just changed it's oil :yes:

Ok, seriously, I hate my nose, but I'm putting it in here to, so...um.... I present to you my nose :gora:

mynose.jpg

and

mynose2.jpg

:stretcher:

What a lovely nose you have. Your smile s just as great.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, I'll bite. I finally figured out how I can crop and zoom on my computer. So here it is...........Dawnie's big honker. :innocent::laugh::laugh:

See I go away for a while and Dawnie posts a beautiful pic of her nose :rolleyes: Very nice hon!

Tom, you have a very cute blower too :rolleyes:

:laugh: This topic totally reeks of awesome! I have to come to the discussion board more often! Here's the best I could do:

n.jpg

;) Okay, here comes mine. People have told me it looks cute on my face, but I haven't really examined it before. And for those who are wondering (if you can even see it), that is a freckle adorning the very tip of my nose. :D

*crosses fingers that this works*

SideNose.jpg

Nose.jpg

NoseII.jpg

Ok, Um, I kinda hate my nose cuz its big and clunky, but what the hey. Why not?

I'm still to shy to show my full face soooo....

glowypretty.jpg

Archived