Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does your nose look like? I'll show you mine if you will show me yours!

Daphine

Joel, is that a stegosaurus on your nose, or are you just happy to see me?

:bounce::dead::hyper::o

Actually, it's a Triceratops, and I'm very glad to see you, Trillium.

Lovely photos people. So guys, which nose would you pick?

Umm, no, maybe I need to rephrase that. unsure.gif

Just wonderful. Very droll.

Well, gang, it seems that NOBODY really likes their noses. And so we might as well just be stuck with them. Because even the people who say they really, really really, don't like their noses, actually have rather photogenic noses.

Will we be moving on to other body parts this week?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe that I'm doing this :o

Anyone who knows me knows that I really hate my nose :bounce: OK that has to be a record for the use of the word knows (nose) in one sentance :lol:

But since I have been really trying to be more open about my fetish in this community I thought I would really push the envelope and post a few pictures of my honker :laugh: I'm not doing this so people will tell me my nose is just fine, it's something I have to learn to love. I'm just doing this to prove to myself that I can and not die from embaressment.

If anyone wants to join me then I say "show us your noses" :laugh:

P1010010.jpg

P10101502.jpg

I really can't believe that I'm doing this :hyper: I'm really going to up the anti here :laugh: I few years back I took a picture of my nose pre sneeze for a member who isn't part of the community anymore, well here it is :lol:

MY_NS.jpg

Every time I see this picture all I can think of is that one line from Friends when Chandler explanes why he broke up with his one girlfriend " he nostrils were so big that when she sneezed I thought bats were going to fly out!" :laugh:

OK I really thought more members would have gotten involved by now. Really if I can do it anyone can :dead:

That is a funny line from Friends, but I might need glasses or something. I'm just not seeing the comparison with your nose. Your nostrils are FAR from big and the profile shot of your nose doesn't look big at all. You're lucky cuz it's a nice smooth slope. You don't have bump like some of us. :D

Well, there's a picture of me in my profile and a lot of them in my blog, so I'm pretty sure everyone knows what my nose looks like, however.....here's a close-up. I've actually always liked my nose quite a lot. It's that "ski slope" shape that seems to be suddenly popular amongst plastic surgery candidates! :D What the heck, I don't get wanting to change your nose, honestly. I've never met a nose I didn't like...bumped, straight, hooked, curved, whatever!

nose.jpg

metalknight2099

Wow Daphine! I'm proud of you, that took real guts to post the new pic -- considering your feelings from before. Now I have proof that what I was telling you was right. Your nose is just one of the things that accentuate your beautiful face. Not to mention, your reddish-blond hair is gorgeous too! Like I told you before your hair + eyes + nose + lips and your personality add up to make you a very beautiful(and some would say a sexy) young woman. All I can say is wow! :wheels:

Wow Daphine! I'm proud of you, that took real guts to post the new pic -- considering your feelings from before. Now I have proof that what I was telling you was right. Your nose is just one of the things that accentuate your beautiful face. Not to mention, your reddish-blond hair is gorgeous too! Like I told you before your hair + eyes + nose + lips and your personality add up to make you a very beautiful(and some would say a sexy) young woman. All I can say is wow! :bounce:

WOW I really don't know what to say. If you saw me right now you would see my face is as red as a Tomato :lol: All I can really say is thank you :hug:

I also have to agree with honkmaster, "Aku you've got a really nice looking nose."

Okay, here's mine, and I think it's big, but don't really care. There are a couple of you on here who might argue with me, but I still bet I have the biggest female nose on this forum! And again, I just don't care. It's my nose, and I'm not changing it. In fact, my old friend Trish and I once measured our noses, to see who's was bigger, and mine beat hers by, like, an eighth of an inch or something. :bounce:

100_874D.jpg

Okay, here's mine, and I think it's big, but don't really care. There are a couple of you on here who might argue with me, but I still bet I have the biggest female nose on this forum! And again, I just don't care. It's my nose, and I'm not changing it. In fact, my old friend Trish and I once measured our noses, to see who's was bigger, and mine beat hers by, like, an eighth of an inch or something. :laugh:

100_874D.jpg

Well I think it's beautiful :laugh: and it looks perfect on your pretty face. Good for you for not wanting to change it and being so excepting of it, I wish I was more like you.

O'h and I LOVE your hair style it's perfect for your face, it's beautiful :D

I still bet I have the biggest female nose on this forum! And again, I just don't care. It's my nose, and I'm not changing it.

100_874D.jpg

Well you shouldn't because it's beautiful as are you. And as far as you having the biggest nose on this forum, I think I'd give you a run for your money baby.

Awww Daphine and Jasmine, you ladies are so sweet! Thanks! :D:laugh:

Well mine is also in my profile, but I'll post it here too, and add a few more. So far it seems as though you all have wonderful, beautiful noses!

nose3yw4.jpg

nose4ug8.jpg

nose1wy3.jpg

nose2qk7.jpg

Now I'm starting to feel like a slacker :D note to self - stop slacking and post picture of nose. But I just wanted to say to Aku, your nose is a bastard! :heart: XD bwahahahah ^.^=

aaaaaand *purrs around* Daph you can keep your nose-image, not about to convince you otherwise since it's a pointless battle with such matters :laugh: but I really really like your nose ^.^=

*resists the urge to add something peachy about grabbing other bits aside for the nose on Sneesee's case* :innocent::laugh:

Now I'm starting to feel like a slacker :laugh: note to self - stop slacking and post picture of nose. But I just wanted to say to Aku, your nose is a bastard! :laugh: XD bwahahahah ^.^=

My nose is a ......

:D

You WIN for most orginal comment EVER with that one! :innocent:

Sneesee...........

You have GOT to be joking!!! :D If yours is the biggest nose on this forum, mine is friggin gargantuous!!! :laugh: :laugh: :heart: And just for the record, you have a GORGEOUS face. :innocent::hug:

Well mine is also in my profile, but I'll post it here too, and add a few more. So far it seems as though you all have wonderful, beautiful noses!

nose3yw4.jpg

nose4ug8.jpg

nose1wy3.jpg

nose2qk7.jpg

Ooh, me like!

nose3yw4.jpg

nose4ug8.jpg

nose1wy3.jpg

nose2qk7.jpg

Ooh, me like!

Me too! Very cute :drool:

nose3yw4.jpg

nose4ug8.jpg

nose1wy3.jpg

nose2qk7.jpg

Ooh, me like!

Me too! Very cute :bawl:

Thanks!!! :bawl:

Since i don't have a "really seeable" profile pic .. and don't really intend to change it soon ... you get the "directors cut version" :hypoc:

menosenu2.jpg

Hm... i suppose it looks a bit weird .. but still most likely better than with my face around it :blushing:. And now i should go to bed .. as i already wanted to like a few hours .. :blushing:

:lol:

This may be a bit off topic, but I like this thread insofar as it's making everyone feel comfortable about themselves. This is good. :blushing:

(And why don't I post a picture of my nose? Because the family digital camera is not currently in my possession and I keep forgetting to ask for it back.)(This is not an excuse, BTW. :lol: )

Since i don't have a "really seeable" profile pic .. and don't really intend to change it soon ... you get the "directors cut version" :bleh:

menosenu2.jpg

Hm... i suppose it looks a bit weird .. but still most likely better than with my face around it :blushing:. And now i should go to bed .. as i already wanted to like a few hours .. :blushing:

:lol:

Mirf, I think you have a very cute nose :hypoc:

I hope you have a good nights sleep, sweet dreams :innocent:

Archived