Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does your nose look like? I'll show you mine if you will show me yours!

Daphine

mynose.jpg

and

mynose2.jpg

I think your nose is one of the prettiest Ive seen.

I think this is why I have a split 50/50 sneeze fetish and nose fetish. My sneeze fetish only comes from certaion shapes of nose - one of those shapes is yours.

Btw, I think you can probably tell from my avatar pic that I am a HUGE doctor who fan!

If I am breaking any rules with this avatar, please PM me and I will take it down.

Before we get onto the topic of Doctor Who, lets get back to nose shapes!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh: Okay, here comes mine. People have told me it looks cute on my face, but I haven't really examined it before. And for those who are wondering (if you can even see it), that is a freckle adorning the very tip of my nose. :omg:

*crosses fingers that this works*

SideNose.jpg

Nose.jpg

NoseII.jpg

What a cute little nose you have :yes: Thanks for posting it on this topic.

Ok, Um, I kinda hate my nose cuz its big and clunky, but what the hey. Why not?

I'm still to shy to show my full face soooo....

glowypretty.jpg

Shiromaru, your nose isn't "big and clunky" at all. I think it looks perfect on your face :yes: I completely understand being to shy to show your face, so bravo for you for posting your picture on this topic. You go girl!!! :laugh:

I'll post a picture of my nose as soon as the new computer arrives. The only thing I can do with this computer I am using now is surf the net, and barely that.

Prodigy, you got a beautiful nose. :P

Shiromaru, your nose isn't "big and clunky" at all. I think it looks perfect on your face :P I completely understand being to shy to show your face, so bravo for you for posting your picture on this topic. You go girl!!! :D
:laugh:

Shiromaru.... for a sec there, you looked a lot like my ex.

That was weird....

hehe thanks daphine ^_^

and 0yassi0 that is weird :blink: hope she was pretty ;)

Neheh...I joined this late. XD

I don't know what to say. O_O;

I think mine is turned up, people think its cute, and poke it sometimes ._.

what do you think?

13August001.jpg

31july.jpg

This was fun! And it made me think a lot more about my nose than I usually do. :P

I don't have a digital camera, so I used any preexisting photos I could scrounge up.

nose1.jpgnose2.jpgnose3.jpgnose4.jpg

Hmm. I've decided that my nose looks strange without the context of my face. It kind of reminds me of those puzzles you see in women's magazines: "Which celebrity owns this nose?"

This was fun! And it made me think a lot more about my nose than I usually do. ;)

I don't have a digital camera, so I used any preexisting photos I could scrounge up.

nose1.jpgnose2.jpgnose3.jpgnose4.jpg

Hmm. I've decided that my nose looks strange without the context of my face. It kind of reminds me of those puzzles you see in women's magazines: "Which celebrity owns this nose?"

Sounds like a great game to me. You have a very nice nose. Thanks for adding to the fun. :P

Better late then never. I think you have a very cute nose. :P

Neheh...I joined this late. XD

what do you think?

13August001.jpg

31july.jpg

Sooooooooooo ;) I finally got around to replying to this fun thread. So heres my nose:

:P

And this ones a bonus for me be a lazy bum and taking forever haha I'm such a dork

:blink::laugh:

Baniira, Daystar, and Green, you all have very beautitful noses!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!! :P

It's always so much fun to come on the forum and see all the new nose pictures ;)

I also have to agree with Sneesee, "Baniira, Daystar, and Green, you all have very beautitful noses" :laugh:

I have to ask, Baniira what do's the drawing under your second nose picture mean? :P

Also Daystar your picture of you itching your nose is sooo cute :blink:

:blushing: Okay, here comes mine. People have told me it looks cute on my face, but I haven't really examined it before. And for those who are wondering (if you can even see it), that is a freckle adorning the very tip of my nose. :lol:

*crosses fingers that this works*

SideNose.jpg

Nose.jpg

NoseII.jpg

Wow, so many great noses.

Love_2_Sneeze_666, it's a beautiful nose. It goes perfectly with your mouth.

Shiromaru, Baniiza and Green -- yours are wonderful in their own ways.

Daystar... I want your nose. ^_^

Daystar... I want your nose. ^_^

awwww thanks Joel!! :blushing: you just made my night :lol:

nose1.jpg

nose2.jpg

nose3.jpg

I never really looked at my nose like this before. I guess I like it. *shrugs* ^_^

You and Steve Dallas. :lol: And me. :blushing:

:lol: Okay, here comes mine. People have told me it looks cute on my face, but I haven't really examined it before. And for those who are wondering (if you can even see it), that is a freckle adorning the very tip of my nose. :)

Daystar... I want your nose. :unsure:

I agree, it's a gallery of beautiful noses. A freckled nose [not that I can see it]! And yes, Daystar, stop torturing us with your naughty finger under nosing.

Let's not forget Prodigy, and GS; beautiful nostrils; pity they don't get more practice at what they're best at.

how come when i try to click on image attachments (like the ones in daystar's post), i get an error message saying i need to login, when i'm already logged in.....???

And yes, Daystar, stop torturing us with your naughty finger under nosing.

:D hehehe

Prodigy, I really like your eyes. Your nose is pretty too. But your eyes are very beautiful :D haha my focus is off I guess

:rolleyes: You guys are all too much... Daystar, I REALLY like your f.u.n. picture!!

(I really like my eyes, too... I think they're my best feature.)

stevie-sloth,

Your camera phone worked just fine :rolleyes:

You have such a pretty nose, I'm sooo jealose :innocent: Really, I liked the second picture the best :)

Archived