Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does your nose look like? I'll show you mine if you will show me yours!

Daphine

I just nose ticed (HAA, HAA get it :bday: ) that we have had over 100 reply's to this post :innocent: To be honest I never thought this would happen, thats probably why I'm so excited :jump:

I also did a quick break down of nose pictures!

So far we have had 16 different females display there beautiful noses :) and we have had 7 of the gentalman show us there handsome noses :bday:

My count may be off by a little bit :rolleyes: still I think we need the guys to start picking up the slack and start posting more :holiday:

Thank you all for posting and participating so far :bday:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:innocent: Okay, here comes mine. People have told me it looks cute on my face, but I haven't really examined it before. And for those who are wondering (if you can even see it), that is a freckle adorning the very tip of my nose. :bday:

*crosses fingers that this works*

SideNose.jpg

Nose.jpg

NoseII.jpg

Wow, so many great noses.

Love_2_Sneeze_666, it's a beautiful nose. It goes perfectly with your mouth.

Shiromaru, Baniiza and Green -- yours are wonderful in their own ways.

Daystar... I want your nose. :rolleyes:

:) Awww, thank you, Joel. :bday:

Ok, here's 3 of my nose! LOL

I cheated, Stevie. I looked at your mouth and one of your eyes, too. Beautiful.

You're welcome, Love_2_Sneeze_666. It was a pleasure, believe me.

Shiromaru, what a sweet thing to say!! I'm honored to have made your night.

Urrr fine :blush:

*schucks it into the pile*

Aw, cute freckles! Just had to throw that out there. ;)

:lol:;) Thanks :)

They actually dont stop there. I'd be fonder if they stayed ONLY on my nose, but what can you do *shrug* :bleh:

I thought it was only supposed to be redheads :lol:

Helter Skelter

I'm not posting my nose because I hate it. If I find a photo that doesn't make it look disgusting I might post one later, though :blush:

Also- you are *really* pretty, hippo.

Ok...

Jeep.jpg

Oh, wait this is where I'm supposed to put my nose, not show off my jeep :lol: I just changed it's oil :lol:

Ok, seriously, I hate my nose, but I'm putting it in here to, so...um.... I present to you my nose :lol:

mynose.jpg

and

mynose2.jpg

:blushing:

Nice pair of ummm....eyes..........ahem ;) Ummmm.......the Jeep I mean............ :lol: Ummm........was that something shiny? :bleh: erm.....umm.......errr............**fades into distance KNOWING that could have been put MUCH better** :blush:

PS Ah yes, as I thought, a Grand Cherokee. Nice ;)

PPS I can't contain my curiosity any longer: Did you change the oil yourself? :):unsure:

Ok, I'm late to responding, but I do put the oil in myself... and usually make a mess :lol:

Urrr fine :blush:

Aw, cute freckles! Just had to throw that out there. ;)

:lol:;) Thanks :)

They actually dont stop there. I'd be fonder if they stayed ONLY on my nose, but what can you do *shrug* :lol:

I thought it was only supposed to be redheads :unsure:

doesn't happen to just redheads, the girl that lived next door to me while i was growing up was freckled all over, and she had natural jet black hair.

*me likes freckles* :bleh:

yeah i'm having technical issues also - i can see the inline pics just fine but the attached ones I can't download - just says I don't have permission for that feature and says *if* i'm not logged in, I may login below.

and itchynose, here's a tip: repeating the question in CAPITALS DOESN'T GET YOU A RESPONSE ANY FASTER. :-P I'm sure the mods will get to it when they can.

How do you upload pictures? Mine didn't work I guess

right underneath where you type is a section for uploading attachments to a message. It's just like uploading something to an Email

Urrr fine :twisted:

Hippo, thanks for taking part in this post :wub:

You have a very pretty nose :blushing: and it seams to be a big hit with the members :D

Daphne, yours is hot! I love it!

Great topic. Here's my hockey player's nose. Warning that it's definitely not as "pretty" as everyone else's as a result of a lifetime of physical abuse :D

Thank you for the comment, (BIG BLUSH) :blushing: I don't think I will ever get used to anyone ever saying that about my nose :blushing:

I wish I could see your picture :wub: As I mentioned in the picture I posted of my boyfriend, I think a broken nose is very attractive :blushing: His was broken playing high school football and I think it's very sexy :twisted:

No, I still don't see a place for me to upload an attachment like an e-mail. Probably has to do with me not being a full-fledged board member or something.

Urrr fine :twisted:

Aw, cute freckles! Just had to throw that out there. :blushing:

:blushing::wub: Thanks :D

They actually dont stop there. I'd be fonder if they stayed ONLY on my nose, but what can you do *shrug* :blushing:

I thought it was only supposed to be redheads :laugh:

Don't knock them [ if that makes sense] . They are absolutely gorgeous; and sadly , they will fade with the years. The freckles, that is. And those dark freckles on a brunette are extra special. It's all that Australian sun.

Speaking of which

Where are the corks>

Don't knock them [ if that makes sense] . They are absolutely gorgeous; and sadly , they will fade with the years. The freckles, that is. And those dark freckles on a brunette are extra special. It's all that Australian sun.

I have lots of freckles, too! :D They actually don't always fade, Count. :D Some are genetic and not sun-driven. However, I'm pretty sure my heritage has something to do with mine. :D

But I'm with Count....I dig freckles!

I have lots of freckles, too! :blushing: They actually don't always fade, Count. :D Some are genetic and not sun-driven. However, I'm pretty sure my heritage has something to do with mine. :D

*squints at your dp*

You have freckles? Cool! :D

Soo... what was your original hair colour :D

Count; I actually DO have a cork hat. :lol: But since we dont have that many flies; and all they do is really bump your face, there's not that much point in wearing it. One's better off using their expert swatting hand :bleh:

PLus, walk down the city streets and you'll get some STRANGE looks :lol:

I have lots of freckles, too! :blushing: They actually don't always fade, Count. :D Some are genetic and not sun-driven. However, I'm pretty sure my heritage has something to do with mine. :D

*squints at your dp*

You have freckles? Cool! :D

Soo... what was your original hair colour :D

Count; I actually DO have a cork hat. :lol: But since we dont have that many flies; and all they do is really bump your face, there's not that much point in wearing it. One's better off using their expert swatting hand :bleh:

PLus, walk down the city streets and you'll get some STRANGE looks :lol:

Stone the crows, mate, and there's me thinking I was only pulling ya lig! Well, you've absolutely got to put up a piccie of yourself in the hat!

After all, I've shown you mine..........

Stone the crows, mate, and there's me thinking I was only pulling ya lig! Well, you've absolutely got to put up a piccie of yourself in the hat!

After all, I've shown you mine..........

:D I'll think about it :D First i've got to FIND that piece o' junk! :D

BTW, i dont actually think i've seen one being used for the purpose it's meant to. I mean, the farmers in Aus dont give a shat about flies in their face. Watch the news where they get interviewed and there's ALWAYS a fly crawling up their face or over their mouth and they give it no attention! :blushing:

ok, finally got a couple pics of me on here to edit/crop :laugh:

Great pictures :lol: and has any ever told you that you have very nice nostrils :blushing:

thanks Daphine :)

Archived