Joining the "For Aku" Bandwagon...

Ren

Okay, so a few things:

1) Can I draw wet hair? .... No.

2) Can I draw something from my imagination? .... No.

3) Did I decided then that drawing a wet Seph Steele was OBVIOUSLY a good idea? .... Yes.

I'm a stupid girl.

So yeah...uh...I apologize a million times if I didn't do him justice...I don't really do the whole "drawing without having something to look at" thing.

Keeping all this in mind, I'll just shut up and post the damn thing. If I can figure out how...(sorry if this doesn't work...)

Oh, yeah, and uhm....sorry it's not...fetishy.

post-3005-1182142432_thumb.jpg

Are you kidding me?!?! :omg: You did an AMAZING job! :lol: Wow, I had no idea you could draw....why have you been hiding your talent from us?!?! :unsure: Seriously, that's BEAUTIFUL and I freakin' adore it! :cryhappy: You've got great timing as well because I've had a crappy day. THANK YOU!!!!

And let me tell you, just because something isn't fetishy doesn't mean it's not worthy of being seen. In fact, while I love fetishy art, I love "normal" art just as much, if not more. :P

But seriously....THANK YOU!!! :lol: :lol: :hug: :hug: *saves and scurries away to giggle like a maniac!*

Holy crap, that is extremely beautiful! :unsure: Seriously woman, your style is like...WHOA! I love how you draw his nose and lips... and all those little droplets of water... :P

Awesome job!

Dude, that is AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!! :hyper::bounce: Man.... that eye... and the shading... and the drips on his forehead.. gurgleblobdead.. :dead:

Jnk.... htg....fmg....olk.... WAH??? :o

*faints*

Aw, thanks so much! I've never posted any artwork on here before so I was kinda like... :bounce: ..uh...*post and RUN AWAY*

And I'm glad I managed to make your day a little bit better Aku, cause believe me, this story has made MANY a crappy day better for me. And with all the awesome artwork floating around for it I thought it was probably time I attempted to contribute SOMETHING.

Thanks again you guys!

1) Can I draw wet hair? .... No.

2) Can I draw something from my imagination? .... No.

3) Did I decided then that drawing a wet Seph Steele was OBVIOUSLY a good idea? .... Yes.

OMFG!!!!! what do you mean answering no to those questions!!!!! this is beautiful!! utterly amazing! :wheels::laughbounce::lmfao: your style is great....oh my...the water droplets....hrngh.....yes, quite lovely....

Archived