Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bananas?

Geist

Your dad sounds like a hoot -- clearly a good sense of humor and a healthy dose of delightful wackiness runs in your family. :D

I wonder what it's like to have parents who don't freak out over stuff like this. Even though I'm wearing her down, my mom can be so uptight. She thinks having your belly button pierced is a tell-tale sign of a slut. She doesn't know mine's been pierced since I was 19. *tee hee* But anyway, my mom would say you're nasty, Tenshi. :wheels:

When I went to see him the other day, he started to go on about his allergies and then looked at me with this mockingly horrified expression and said, "eeewww, sssssseeeex!" and I about died laughing.

He did sneeze around me while I was there as well and it was good to be able to say, "oh gross...!! Why don't you just run around NAKED?!?!" and cringe and have him understand why and laugh about it. :wheels:

:laughbounce::lmfao::lmfao:

That's actually kind of cool and funny! Now you guys can totally joke around about it. Your dad sounds pretty understanding, too. My parents? Sex is a non-discussion, even now. So, yeah, my parents will NEVER know. And so far, neither my parents, nor hubby's parents, have asked me about my bumper sticker. :bounce: Of course, like Aku said, most people would NEVER make that connection.

My parents and I may not get along on a lot of things, but they're pretty freakin' cool. :lol:

~Aku

Very cool. :bounce::lol::hug:

Hehehehe.....you know, when I told my mother about this fetish, she gave me this VERY annoyed look and said to me, "quit pulling my leg. You can lie better than that." :laugh:

I then tried telling her three more times in my life and every time she acted like I was trying to "pull a fast one" on her or something. :P

Well, she believes me now! :bday: And? She feels pretty damned stupid for calling me a liar, too. :drool:

~Aku

Ok, so, I hope this isn't going to piss you off, but...to me, it's not a matter of bravery, but it's also not JUST a matter of you not caring what people think. I mean, yeah, I keep my fetish mostly hidden because I'm not as carefree and lone-wolf as I like to think I am, but with my folks, it's also a matter of what boundaries *they* set. For example, I'm barely speaking to my dad at the moment, but I might very well tell him about my sneezing fetish one day, because we talk about sex and everything, and he's very open-minded about me being a sexual being, completely separate from him. Whereas my mom, whom I'm closer to, I'll never tell, because slash freaks her out (not the m/m part, but the me liking m/m part) and she thinks that BDSM is, like, one of the weirdest sexual things she can think of, and she hangs way too much of her self-perception on her (inaccurate) perceptions of me. So I think it's worth pointing out that sure, you could have told your dad whenever you wanted to, because You Don't Care What People ThinkĀ™ (and have I mentioned how much I admire that about you? Not bravery; the lack of caring), but he didn't have to be so cool and understanding about it (nor, for that matter, did Fifi's dad).

JMHO, and not even really relevant, but oh well. It's me.

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Wow! Your so brave! ;) I'd be mortified! :)

Brave doesn't even begin to describe the bravery it must have taken. And I was mortified just reading about it. Oh, the humanity. :blushing:

Archived