Sneeze Fetish Forum

How important is the nose?

Sneesee

Noses? My favourite body part! Although not essential in deciding as to whether I find particular women attractive or not, an aesthetically pleasing nose is certainly an advantage. In my youth I only liked girls with cute, or slightly upturned noses, and absolutely hated those noses with a prominent bridge. With the benefit of hindsight though, I have fancied women in spite of having what I formally perceived as "imperfect" noses. These days I actually go wild for the latter, as they have so much character. This leads me to a moan, however. For those of us who live in the U.K., or have access to Channel 4, has anyone been following Hollyoaks? For years I have admired Carley Stenson's prominent conk (she plays Steph Cunningham), only for her to have had a plaster over it for a few weeks, whilst recovering from a nose job!

In all seriousness, her new nose does her proud, and is kinda cute, but I prefered the old! As for the "perfect" nose, for me personally, I would like to nominate Sarah Michelle Gellar, as it has both a bridge, and a slightly raised tip - yummy!

However, nasal aesthetics are always a secondary consideration compared to their main role in SF Land - sneezing, sniffing, honking and rubbing.

Seriously, I love a sexy nose. Gawd. with shape. And (at least some) size. And a well defined bridge. Now, aquiline noses... ;) Or like Dumas would put it:

nose hooked, but finely chiseled

This phrase fascinated me endlessly when I was twelve or so. :lol:

Now, the best part of a nose for me is of course a fine pair of nostrils... long and narrow(ish), with a strong curve.... :omg: That is so absolutely hot. One thing I love about being rather short myself - interacting with a man who has a good nose, I get a good view of the nostrils by just looking up :blushing: . And if the said lovely pair of nostrils is likely to flare with certain intense emotions (like disdain)?

:o

It's all best finished with a beautifully carved cupid's bow... there's now question about it; for me, the absolutely most erotic part of human body is the philtrum. And judging from the name, I can't be the only one who thinks so. :D Seriously, such a central part of face, right between the nose and the mouth - officially sneeziest area of the face - sensitive, expressive, and very private when it comes to touching... :cryhappy: Wonderful!

*faints once more*

I was reading a book with a character with a nose that sounds perfect for you. Ever read "Stardust" by Neil Gaiman?

(sorry if this is a little irrelevant. just felt like sharing.)

Thank you Joal for ressurecting this thread. Yes indeed, noses are very important for me. Much of the time of a metro ride is taken up by looking at - and often admiring - people's noses. Paris is not bad for that - though I think Italy is even better - the greatest proportion of strikingly handsome (and large) noses I have ever seen was in Naples, men and women alike.

There used to be a yahoo nose fetish site - possibly still up - where there was quite a bit of exchange with sneeze fetishists - obviously a common background somewhere.

I don't usually think of noses unless I relate them to sneezing. I often find myself looking at noses and trying to picture what wonderful sneezes they produce (Ha, what a great hobby that would make! :) ) and I find nose rubbing/scratching absolutely adorable. As for sniffling though, I either find it totally hot or totally annoying. Depends on the situation and person.

Other than that I don't pay them much attention. I just look and see how they compliment the person as a whole rather than take it as a defining factor - that's where sneezes and boobies come in!! :D

Wow, what an old thread! Great resurrection though, it's an interesting read.

I don't think I pay much attention to noses unless they are being touched in some way, my favorite being the finger-under-the-nose or nose-rub. Then my eyes will draw attention to their nose and its shape and nostrils, wonderful flaring roundness and all.

I don't pay attention to peoples' noses unless they happen to be sneezing. There size or shape or whatever doesn't really matter to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know, I don't particularly find noses by themselves attractive, but I do think my bf's nose is cute though. My bf is not the most handsome man alive, and I know that, but to me he is because of WHO he is. He did start kissing my nose though so I kiss his too. We have gotten into a nose kissing fight before, it was really funny. Anyways, back on topic, I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't look closely at peoples noses normally, but with people I know well I pay a little bit more attention. And I'm sorry I keep bringing up my bf, but my sneeze fetish is a very um personal thing so he's the one I think about most with it.

I'm with semperfi0609--I don't usually notice people's noses, but I pay lots of attention to my SO's because of all the lovely things it does. =)

However, if someone has an outrageous nose, like one that doesn't match the rest of their features, I'll notice.

For me a nice nose is definitely a bonus, but it's not one of the first things I notice about a person unless it's an especially attractive one. And I highly doubt a person's nose would ever stop me being attracted to someone I would otherwise fancy. ... Actually, no, that's not true, Michael Jackson's nose (or lack thereof) would definitely bother me on anyone... But in general I'm much more interested in what the nose does than what it looks like.

As far as judging someone on their physical attractiveness, as far as I'm concerned, the nose does play a significant role in whether or not I find a person's face appealing.

For instance, when the bridge of a guy's nose is curved outward (in the most extreme cases making it look somewhat comparable to a bird beak), I don't find it attractive.

But if the guy has a straight bridge, or slightly upturned nose (this look typically tends to work better when the person has a younger, more boyish face rather than more masculine) I'm far more attracted to them.

It may seem superficial, and I feel bad, but it's just my opinion, you know?

Normally I don't care unless I find the nose way unattractive. Like for instance Zachary Quinto's nose is too bulbousy... if that makes me picky, then oh well. My husband however has a very attractive nose and I find myself staring at it on occasion...

Honestly, I've never much thought about it... but now that I have, it seems that the nose is not the first thing I notice on a person (actually, on the face I find the lips are what I stare at the most) but if I've witnessed an enjoyable sneeze from that person, then my interest in their nose seems to increase. So it doesn't really start out with the nose but it's like once it 'clicks' in my mind that it's that organ that does that wonderful thing, I tend to be more aware of it. Not too much though; I am still definitely more interested in the act of sneezing than the nose itself.

As for factoring into how attractive I find somebody, usually it doesn't matter any more or less than any other feature. It's how all of the features work together that really makes someone attractive or not... However, there are, of course, exceptions. There are certain types of noses I just don't like that will make them less attractive to me- like I don't like very wide noses, nor prominent nostrils. This has nothing to do with the fetish though, and has no more influence on me than a shape of lips I don't like, or an unattractive jawline. However, very, very occasionally I'll see someone with a particularly attractive nose and as such it becomes their defining feature in my mind, and can make an otherwise ordinary face extraordinary.

Ahhhh, noses. I didn't used to be, but the last couple of years I've found that I've become and avid admirer of female noses. I generally look at someone's nose first thing when I meet them, and to me the nose is just as important as those other aspects of the female body typically admired by most men. I know plenty of girls whose nose I consider their best feature, and I just overall enjoy "nosewatching" in class whenever I get bored and no one's sneezy. I've also often had it happen that a notice a girl with an amazing nose and wonder to myself "Wow... imagine if she sneezed...", so in alot of cases a cute nose will draw my attention without having had a cute sneeze come from it. And the combination of the two, well... the ultimate. :)

Noses aren't quite as good as sneezing for me, but I definitely think they very important.

I just overall enjoy "nosewatching" in class whenever I get bored and no one's sneezy.

Haha, yeah. That's my favourite daydream. :D

Archived