Sneeze Fetish Forum

art requests

Animeeze

i really have nothing to do since its summer and all, and i would like to give drawing something a crack. i'll take requests...

note: anime or cartoons preferably b/c those are easiest for me to draw

draw something fer me :wheels: I dunt care what it is. I give you full creative lisencing XD

I can never get enough Gaara pics :balloon: if your would like you could give a try at drawing Gaara sneezing... Gaara is the only person I can request without anxiety around requesting it... Plus I like to see the different artists' styles... and I LOVE to see pics of Gaara sneezing :wheels:

I can never get enough Gaara pics :lol: if your would like you could give a try at drawing Gaara sneezing... Gaara is the only person I can request without anxiety around requesting it... Plus I like to see the different artists' styles... and I LOVE to see pics of Gaara sneezing ;)

okay, ill give this a shot. any specifics?

Sorry if I'm jacking this thread, but Coyote <3 I drew Gaara pre-sneeze thing yesterday. 5 minute-r XD Not very good. He has no nipples on his abs , because I wasn't sure where to place them <-- anatomically retarded with men.

So. I just made this. He's got a bouquet for you <3<3

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/x-K...ara-bouquet.png

Oh. Animeeze. I wonder if you'd be interested in drawing that recent idea of Tamara, the school one. You can do it if you want. I just don't think I could.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Baniira! :unsure: I love seeing Gaara sneeze.. he is so cute! I love your artwork Baniira, thank you!

Animeeze, are you still going to draw Gaara? I love seeing different artist styles, I'd like to see yours? Sorry that I ask it to be Gaara (again), but he is the onely one I can request without anxiety I hate my dad!! but when the anxiety goes down I will probably ask for other sneezy pictures from artists.

Thanks anyways :)

Archived