Getting water up my nose

Bondi

Okay, so I was watching South Park: Cartoon Wars Part I, eating some strawberry shortcake thing, and drinking water. So I took a sip of the water and then as I swallowed it, it somehow got up my nose. I then started sniffling and muttering profanities under my breath, and then doubled over and sneezed twice: Heh-Isshhhhhhh! Hei-isshhooooo! And now I keep sniffling still, though my nose doesn't tickle as much as it did before.

You know, something similar happens to me too, only usually with soda, especially the soda fountain Diet Cokes I buy at work from the cafeteria. In fact, it happened today while I was on a conference call (luckily muted!) Maybe it's the bubbles? I dunno.

Bless you, times two. :blushing:

Okay, so I was watching South Park: Cartoon Wars Part I, eating some strawberry shortcake thing, and drinking water. So I took a sip of the water and then as I swallowed it, it somehow got up my nose. I then started sniffling and muttering profanities under my breath, and then doubled over and sneezed twice: Heh-Isshhhhhhh! Hei-isshhooooo! And now I keep sniffling still, though my nose doesn't tickle as much as it did before.

Awwww bless you. :lol:

I've done that many times. With water and, like Trillium says, sodas too. ;)

Awwww! Bless you! That was cute! ;) I've never had that happen, but it has happened to friends of mine over the years, mostly with pop.

Thanks everyone. :unsure:

Yeah, I've done the soda thing too. One time I was at a restaurant several years ago and drinking soda and somehow got it up my nose while swallowing it and it really tickled my nose but I was out in public so the mental block stopped me from sneezing and my nose just tortured me until I got into the car and then finally I was able to sneeze a couple times.

That happens to me! Like usually when I go swimming or something and I accidently get water up my nose I sneeze at least once.

Huh, maybe that'll end up being a new way to induce lmao

• 3 months later...

Archived