Sneezy co-worker

Guest shy

Okay, so I don't post observations very often, but I just have to tell you guys about this guy at my work. He's sort of new, and he's a real hottie. Blond hair and big brown eyes, and a very nice dresser. For a long time all I had heard from him were singles and doubles, but they were PERFECT sneezes. They're wet-sounding, but not over-the-top. It's sort of like a "Heh-BPSHOO-ahh" sound. The funny thing is that as soon as he sneezes, he leaps up from his chair and runs into the kitchen to blow his nose on a paper towel. I always wonder if that hurts, or why he doesn't just keep a kleenex box at his desk. But anyway. Since he started I have witnessed 3 attacks from him, all beautiful. Although they're very similar to one another, I'll describe them all here.

The first time with one innocent-sounding (yet perfect) sneeze: "Heh-PHSHOO-ahh." Then just a few seconds later, he sneezed again: "Ah-PSHOO-hhehhh!" Here's where he jumped up and ran to the kitchen. I heard him tear off a paper towel and then stifle more sneezes into it: "Heh-PBFPF! Hah-BPPHSHH! Eh-PSHHHH!" At this point I think he got embarrassed and high-tailed it out of the office. Moments later it occurred to me that he probably went to finish the fit in the bathroom, so I cleverly went to the women's room, which shares a wall with the men's room. Through the wall I heard him sneeze another couple of times: "Ah-SHOOOahhh. Hep-CHOOOO!!" When we returned to the office I tried not to look too smug.

Ever since that first attack happened, I have been wishing that it would happen again, and I had to wait a while. But he has rewarded my patience with TWO fits in the past week or two. I think he's gotten more comfortable in the environment since then, because he (luckily) no longer runs off to the bathroom to hide his delicious sneezes. The second fit began in a similar manner. "Heh-PSCHOO!" And he leapt up to grab a paper towel from the kitchen. "Ah-BFOOO-hehh! Hih-SCHOOO-ahh!" People were blessing him all along, and he began to warn them that he was not finished yet. "Hah-PSCHOO! Wow! I don't know what's wrong with me today! (Here he blew his nose.) Eh-SCHOOO! I think I might not be done yet. Heh-SCHOOOahhh. I just can't stop sneezing! Heh-BPSHOOO-ahhh. Hah-TSCHOOOO-ehhh" He intersperses his sneezes with blows, but blowing his nose doesn't always stop the flow of sneezes, luckily for me. As that whole thing was going on, I was staring wide-eyed at my monitor with a transfixed grin on my face. I tried to behave normally; who knows if I was successful?

The final fit just happened recently. He began sneezing at his desk: "Ah-PPCHOO! ... Heh-SHOOO-ahhh." Then he went into the kitchen to get a paper towel. "Oh, goodie!" I thought to myself. "Maybe he'll have another fit!" And indeed he did. This time people ignored him for the first few sneezes. "Eh-SCHOOOehhh. Ha-PBPSHCHHhh! Heh-PschOOOahhh! I don't know why I can't stop sneezing! Ah-CHOOOahhh. Heh-BSHOOOO! Ah-SCHOOOOehh!" Finally someone blessed him and he said, "It's about time!" so I blessed him, too. My voice came out kind of squeaky.

I'll be awaiting his next performance with baited breath.

Oh lovely. All that perfect sneezing and talking about it in between. Very nice! :blushing:

A perfect sneezer indeed! Exquisite singles and doubles and an occasional fit thrown in! How can I apply to your firm?

The talking, and the thing about running to the kitchen for a paper towel, make this just too delicious. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I thought this was a very yummy ob :lol: WOW, I would have loved to be there, accept I'd get anxious working or even being around someone who sneezes that much I hate my dad!! But at the same time I would love it... Great obs :)

Thanks for sharing! Cute spellings of the sneezes too!

I agree about the spellings! Thank you for such great descriptions of all the situations, too... I loved them! :drool:

in the words of certain individuals JKGFRDLDRPOGK :drool: Hot ! holy smokes that sounds so good it has to be fattening :blushing: meow! =^.^= thanks for sharing, hope he makes a habit out of these (and that you come back and spill the beans :dead: ).

This was absolutely wonderful! He sounds adorable! Thank you for sharing this lovely male obs with us! YUMMY!!! :o

• 1 year later...

Archived