Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hayfever (and sneezing? ) unmasculine ?

atchoum

well, as Aku pointed out, i haven't had this fetish for long. and ive never had a problem with guys with allergies. im not even a cold-whore or a motherly type....

Cold-whore! that is great! :P

did you make that one up-? garghh! i love it!!!! I am a "cold-whore"! yay! cold-whores of the world unite!

well, as Aku pointed out, i haven't had this fetish for long. and ive never had a problem with guys with allergies. im not even a cold-whore or a motherly type....

Cold-whore! that is great! :P

did you make that one up-? garghh! i love it!!!! I am a "cold-whore"! yay! cold-whores of the world unite!

Isn't Sneesee the original cold whore? There are a lot of us on here!

No, Akutenshi refers to herself as the cold whore.

I bow to your superior knowledge.

After all you have been around here slightly longer than I have!

But it is a phrase that Sneesee is very fond of too.

No, Akutenshi refers to herself as the cold whore.

Why, yes! Yes, I do! :hug: I haven't the slightest if I made this phrase up myself or if I saw it used somewhere, but I'm fairly certain that I was one of the first to start referring to myself as "The Cold Whore." It's really a double entendre, ya know. :twisted:

Sneesee is definitely a cold whore as well. Knowing us, it was probably some weird tandem spouting of crap that lead to the phrase in the first place. :)

it was probably some weird tandem spouting of crap

Weird spouting of crap????

NEVER! :twisted:

*Realises she is jumping onto this thread a little late, but still*. Personally, I don't think of anything about sneezing as unmasculine. I don't know that I would find something that I considered unmasculine as sexy, as it would detract a lot from the person I would normally find attractive. I agree with Chui, I wouldn't want to go out with someone who was a wimp (although probably for different reasons, who knows?), and I've certainly never seen sneezing as any sign of this.

I do, however, see sneezing as a sign of giving in to something, but not as a weakness *sees how utterly confusing this could get*. What I find hot about sneezing (as do others on the forum), is the sudden loss of control. This isn't unmasculine, or weak in itself (I don't really get that at all, and I certainly couldn't find it sexy, it would be like seeing my boyfriend run away in terror and leave me or something), it's being overpowered by a stronger force, and losing control for a moment (more like helping me back away slowly from a ferocious dog). It's not a weakness that he does get overpowered, and it is, like Akutenshi said, the way that a guy reacts that is nice as well. If he's embarrassed, for me, that adds to the experience, but I wouldn't think he'd be embarrassed because he thought it was unmasculine (I do, however, know some boys who think that it is), but because he maybe thought people would find it gross, or react negatively (poor, unsuspecting boy... :twisted: ).

Anyway, if you can find your way through that tangled mess of asterisks and brackets, you're a better man than me. I only say in my defence that it is very late at night.

Archived