Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ok, about the past and noses

Secret98

Ok, from what I orginally remember noses ment nothing to me until now, but I was wrong. After seeing this picture of myself when I was little I realized I had almost like a "problem" with noses. I was supposed to be the tin man in the wizard of oz. The one whose nose kept falling off. I wasn't to happy about being the guy whose nose always fell off.. So I never wore the nose, because it made feel kinda funny. Here's the picture:

meinbox.jpg

I know I'm in a box, but that was the costum :lol: I liked wearing the box, just not the nose, so I told everyone that my nose fell off for good :) I just can't figure out if the reason that I hated wearing the nose had to do with this fetish or not, I would guess it probably did. How weird is that? Anyone else have some memories, similar to this one.. or anyone ever have a problem kinda thing with noses, when they weren't sure about noses?

Wow, that's really interesting. I probably did things like that all the time, but I can't remember them, at least not yet. But I do have a similar memory that you might have read about(Um...Awkward?) regarding sneezing, not noses. I had no idea I was interested in it at such a young age.

Hey, you know what? That looks a bit like one of those designer Kleenex boxes. :rolleyes:

I never read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, but I saw the Judy Garland Wizard of Oz movie tons of times. I don't remember the Tin Man's nose falling off. Does that happen in another adaptation? You've got me all curious!

Hey, you know what? That looks a bit like one of those designer Kleenex boxes. :wub:

I never read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, but I saw the Judy Garland Wizard of Oz movie tons of times. I don't remember the Tin Man's nose falling off. Does that happen in another adaptation? You've got me all curious!

I might have messed that up :angry: ... Maybe his nose didn't keep falling off, but I still hated having to wear the nose so maybe when I was little I could have made that up so my drunked, messed up, loser dad wouldn't yell at me or something.

Archived