Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gym Instructor Sneeze! (m)

Guest lil angel

Guest lil angel

ok, so this is my first ever observation....and its a goody! haha :yes:

so, earlier this week, i was at the local gym that i've attended for about a week or two now, and i wanted to use the running machine for the first time, so i asked one of the gym guys to come and show me what to do. So i stood on one running machine and he stood on the one next to me to show me the controls.

He was about 6" tall, with short, floppy brown hair, tanned skin and really cute green eyes. I would have to admit that i thought he was rather gorgeous! :winkkiss: lol!

So anyway, he's showing me the controls and the conversation went like this;

him: so if you want to put the incline on a higher setting then you just have to err... (his eyes go all squinty and starts to turn away from me)

Me: Are you ok? (not realising what was obviously about to happen)

him: Yeah, i just have to snee...He-Eshoo, *gasp* He-eitchoo, HACHOO! (he bent over at the waste and sneezed into the crook of his arm)

Me: (OMG!!! dying on the floor!!! :drool:) Oh, bless you *giggles like a fool*

him: *sniffs and rubs his nose* thanks, sorry its the air conditioning in here, it always makes me sneeze like mad.

Me: Really? :innocent:

hahahaha...and that's it! needless to say i shall be going to the gym A LOT this summer!

xxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxxx

OMG HOTNESS?!! Wow, you're SO lucky! That was absolutely gorgeous! *drools all over keyboard*

THANK YOU for sharing! :winkkiss:

Woah! That's HOT! I really enjoyed this obs and might have to come back and read it a few more times, so great job! If that isn't motivation for working out, I don't know what is!

Just gorgeous!

Air con makes him sneeze? That's really interesting, never heard that before.

Makes it likely it will happen again! :laugh:

Dammm!! :P

Gah.... hmmnn..Wow. :laugh:

Gym instructer you say? Well holy crap knock me dead.... that's gotta be the BEST GYM EVER!!! :twisted:

I do hope there will be more obs for you in the future... and thankyou for posting ;):rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Um, incredibly hot obs! I'm not exactly sure how I missed this one, but I'm glad I finally found! Thank you, and keep us updated on the poor gym instructor and the air conditioning. ^_^

Why can't all gyms have something like that? It would definitely keep me motivated enough to show up daily!

him: Yeah, i just have to snee...He-Eshoo, *gasp* He-eitchoo, HACHOO! (he bent over at the waste and sneezed into the crook of his arm)

Me: (OMG!!! dying on the floor!!! :cat:) Oh, bless you *giggles like a fool*

him: *sniffs and rubs his nose* thanks, sorry its the air conditioning in here, it always makes me sneeze like mad.

Me: Really? :innocent:

hahahaha...and that's it! needless to say i shall be going to the gym A LOT this summer!

xxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxxx

:lol::laugh::omg: Very hot. Make sure to tell them over there to turn that air conditioning WAY up cuz people are getting hawt! :omg:

Sorry to be repeating what EVERYONE else seems to have already said, but very hot obs! :unsure: I would totally have died if it was me. Keep us posted on your new fitness regime :laugh:

Archived