Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is sniffing too much pepper dangerous?

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Well, I guess if you over-use it, it can hurt the membrances in your nose. Pepper is pretty strong stuff, you know :winkkiss:

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

It's not strong enough for me :winkkiss:. I tried it for the first time today, and got four sneezes, which is better than nothing but still...I wish I could sneeze more often.

I think sniffing some pepper would be fine, but over doing it could be bad. I think what VoOs said was probably true. It could damage somethings in your nose, doesn't pepper burn when it gets in your nose (I wouldn't know)? :wub: Be careful using pepper to induce, did you try somthing else?

When I sniff pepper, it gets me a headache. :wub:

So I ususally dont do it. I would say theres probably a possibility of it being bad for you.

~Tubas

If you're trying to induce, it's not the safest thing to use. A couple of ladies have tried it in the past when inducing for me and both burnt the lining of their nose with it.

Pepper causing immediate sneezing is mainly a myth perpetuated by cartoons.

If you're trying to induce, it's not the safest thing to use. A couple of ladies have tried it in the past when inducing for me and both burnt the lining of their nose with it.

Owwww. ;)

Aren't you just supposed to waft pepper in the air, rather than inhale it directly?

• 1 month later...

I don't sniff it, just put a little in a Q-tip or in the tip of my finger and introduce it in the entrance of one of my nostrils.

pepper could be really dangerous in people who is allergic to it, because it could cause asphixia, so try it with care.

With Denisse we have experiment with various types of pepper and we found that White Pepper is the best for her, One fingertip can cause her a sneeze-fit of about 8 to 12 "explotions" xD

• 3 weeks later...

I find amongst most people that the tissue method works a lot better, and it's totally safe, so thats another, safer alternative :huh:

Never sniff pepper!!

it does nothing but burn you.

Myths are usually off in exact details but based on facts.

Pepper creates a sneezy atmosphere when it is used, which people have experienced while cooking, and this is where the idea comes from. Instead of smartly trying to replicate that experience we go over board and attempt to directly snort the spice.

If you want to use pepper to make yourself sneeze, simply (as one poster has already said) create a mist of it in the air and breathe in (Just as cooks do when they accidentily make themselves sneeze). Make sure it is the finest pepper you can find and perhaps even white pepper.

Everyone is different. For one person pepper may produce a whole bunch of instant sneezes. For another it may take ten minutes and then they're off. Someone might sneeze once and another person twenty times.

But if it's not working for you, simply sniffing more isn't going to help you. Try other methods as outlined in that sticky topic at the top of the page.

Never sniff pepper!!

Disagree. It's safe enough to try it once. Be gentle. Don't take too much (which is the usual mistake people make, because they assume that more pepper equals better results). You'll pretty soon discover if it works for you.

Never sniff pepper!!

Disagree. It's safe enough to try it once. Be gentle. Don't take too much (which is the usual mistake people make, because they assume that more pepper equals better results). You'll pretty soon discover if it works for you.

Didn't mean that it was too dangerous. I just meant that it is generally a waste of time, in addition to being painful;

Especially when far more efficient methods of using pepper itself exist.

Guest AlkaZene

i tried white pepper, black pepper. neither worked. I used to use a q-tip with the wool pulled off but that only got 2. i manage to get 4 or 5 with the dried stick of an illegal, but nice smokable plant. Only singles though. Dont fancy trying a paperclip, as i have heard others use. Would do ANYTHING to have a proper fit, just once, to know what it is like

Archived