Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hurry up! I wanna sneeze!

gonnasneeze

Ok. “. . .uh. . .uhh. . .uhhh. . ." Here comes your next sneeze! You feel a tickle and maybe begin a buildup. But how long is it going to take to arrive??? So far all you’ve uttered is a long series of “. . .uh. . .uhh. . .UHHH. . .” You know it’s coming, but you don’t want to wait through an interminable series of hitched breaths. Do you have any effective methods of expediting your sneeze or do you just have to wait for its natural arrival?

I just look at a light. Works every time.

Me too. I was just curious if anyone uses other methods.

Me too. I was just curious if anyone uses other methods.

Oh, I thought you were soliciting any and all responses. Sorry for posting the obvious one! :)

Yeah, it's the light too for me if a sneeze is stalling and I want it to come.

Otherwise, a really deep breath can bring it on quicker. (if I've already tried this and it's still labouring, I'll hold my breath briefly and then take a separate deep breath. That works too)

OR I'll smell something. Just anything, but especially flowers or perfume. I'm not allergic to these things, but the smell does something to prompt the sneeze that's teetering on the edge.

If it's a strong sneeze, it usually happens too quickly.

If it's lighter and I'm at home, I'll induce it out.

Same here. I'll also move around. Tilt my head upwards and direct my eyes up and around. Focus on the breathing as well.

Thanks for your response. I was happy you posted it. It's good to know if staring at light is the "people's choice."

Archived