TheGreenFaerie

OMG SQUEEEE! :blushing::drool: That's AWESOME! Awww, they're so cuuuute... :dead: THANK YOU for sharing! :laugh:

Fabulous, fabulous stuff! A lovely sneeze and nice pollen! And Harry is nice too, isn't he?

Possibilities for the future seem endless.....a Weasley family do?

YAY! Thanks so much, it's great! Love the idea. New signature nearly up, still doing finishing touches.

Thanks a lot again!

Omg, Greenfaerie....I ADORE this picture! :D:wub::bounce: I adore the pose and honestlyl, I love Ginny's "shape" to her body. Very feminine and realistic. :wub: Harry is absolutely adorable and as always, your linework is SUPERB! :dribble:

Guh, I will now have to refrain from begging you to draw my original characters....LOL! *FLEES*

~Aku

Omg, Greenfaerie....I ADORE this picture! :D:wub::bounce: I adore the pose and honestlyl, I love Ginny's "shape" to her body. Very feminine and realistic. :wub: Harry is absolutely adorable and as always, your linework is SUPERB! :dribble:

Guh, I will now have to refrain from begging you to draw my original characters....LOL! *FLEES*

~Aku

Many thanks guys! I'm glad you like it :wub:

Thanks, Aku, I'm glad you liked her body shape- that was my favorite part about how it turned out :laugh: I always think of them as children, but they are getting to be in their later teens now!

I'm intrigued... :innocent: what are your original characters? I could take a crack at them.

:bounce: Would you really?! :wub: I'll send you a PM about it rather than babble on in this thread. Wtf, I'm all giddy now...:dribble: You just made my day a whole lot brighter!
  • 3 weeks later...

I really love this picture. Have you ever taken a crack at drawing Sirius or Remus?? :lol:

• 1 month later...

This is asdflkhhfdhkljkll 2, the sequel to addjkdfsjhfdjkl. I'm just ... going to sit here... and love this picture some more. =)

She's not even my favorite character... but the way you DRAW her! Oh! Wow!

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived