Sneeze Fetish Forum

It is Just a Cold - (2 Parts)

Guest LiveAndLearn

Guest LiveAndLearn

Okay, so I will finish my other story but I got inspired by one of the obs (even though I changed it so many times it has nothing to do with it remotely) that I read and wanted to post while it is still fresh, will be a tbc. Hope you enjoy the first part!

Part 1:

Bailey woke up to the shrill ring of his alarm clock. After hitting the snooze button twice before finally getting up, he grabbed a towel for his shower and undressed. Sitting on the edge of the tub, he waited for the water to warm, and rubbed his forehead vigorously. The headache he had was unbelievable.

He showered quickly and threw on some jeans and a t-shirt before eating a light breakfast. Bailey really wasn’t all that hungry but he knew he needed to eat something in order to take some Advil for his headache.

He hated winter. It was so cold and it was so hard not to catch something with all the germs floating around. “Unfortunately,” he thought to himself. “I managed to pick something up right before the show tomorrow.” Bailey played lead guitar in a band that was playing at the Roxy the next night. He put on a sweatshirt and grabbed his backpack before meeting his good friend Ashley at the coffee house where they met before classes on campus.

“Hey Bailey. You excited about the show tomorrow?” asked Ashley. He held up one finger to indicate to wait one moment and his breath hitched.

Huh-huh-huptschoo, huptschoo, hurschoo, hitschoo! Ugh, sorry.” Bailey said as he sniffled a little.

“You okay, hon?” she asked concerned.

“Yeah, but I woke up this morning with a cold and I just hope I will be okay for, hurtschoo, huptshcoo, for tomorrow.”

“Poor baby!” He nodded pathetically and buried his head in his arms. “Come on, we’re gonna be late!” They hurried out the door to class. When they reached the classroom, Bailey was shaking visibly although he wore a heavy sweatshirt, jeans, and a beanie.

“Ash, it is so cold in here!” he exclaimed while she shed her coat. “Why are you taking your jacket off?” he asked before sneezing three times into a tissue he had grabbed off the professors desk on the way in.

“Because it is 75 degrees in here! I am burning up. Are you sure you are okay?” she asked back.

“It is just a cold.” He said rolling his eyes as he sat down for class.

Guest LiveAndLearn

Part 2:

All through class, Ashley could not stop staring at Bailey. He was just so cute when he was sick. His nose was red, his cheeks were flushed, there were bags under his big blue eyes, and that voice! It was just so unlike the independent man she was used to.

A sharp sound penetrated her thoughts, “hnkgxt, hnkgxt, hnkxgtchoo, hechmph, hitchmphoo, hutschoo!” Bailey had tried to stifle his sneezes at first but it had become increasingly difficult until he had given up all together. The sound had become quite loud and startled many classmates. He discreetly wiped a tissue under his nose and let out an almost inaudible sigh. He could not remember the last time he had felt so crappy and he had a full day ahead. Classes until 3, then work from 5-7, and then band practice from 9-12 and all Bailey wanted to do was crawl into a warm, soft bed. It was just too much to even think about the show tomorrow. Bailey could just imagine having a sneezing fit in the middle of a song, real professional and definitely not the impression he wanted to have on people.

As the bell rang and the students poured out of the classroom, Bailey was bent over in a fit of uncontrollable coughing and Ashley rushed over handing him her water bottle. “Thank you” he managed to choke out after another 5 minutes of coughing and she rubbed his back soothingly.

“When is your next class?” she asked him.

“20 minutes.”

“Well, this was my only class until 2 and I am taking you back home. There is no way you will be able to perform tomorrow if you get sicker!” she said with much more power than she felt. He shook his head okay to the shock of his friend who was ready for a fight. Ashley gently grabbed his arm and led him back to the apartment he shared with one of his band mates, Keith.

:lol:

Oops, I thought Ashley was a male name! :laugh:

Jesus, this fic was great! And so well-written! :omg: There aren't many times that I can concentrate on the sneezes with all the detailed explanation around them and how many seconds apart, how long intervals etc.....but not with this fic. Even my slow brain caught all of it without having to read through some parts twice. Are you really 14? :P You write so good already! :hug:

:lol:

Oops, I thought Ashley was a male name! :laugh:

Jesus, this fic was great! And so well-written! :omg: There aren't many times that I can concentrate on the sneezes with all the detailed explanation around them and how many seconds apart, how long intervals etc.....but not with this fic. Even my slow brain caught all of it without having to read through some parts twice. Are you really 14? :P You write so good already! :hug:

Ashley was traditionally a boys' name, but it has recently (last few decades) become very popular for girls.

Good story! Keep up the nice work!

Oh, love where this is going!! Brava to Ashley for putting her foot down, and to bravo Bailey for given in. Poor baby! :wub:

Looking forward to the next part, thank you. :bounce:

Archived