Sneeze Fetish Forum

For those who have sneezing fits

Honkytonklagoon

One of the saddest moments in many of the best wavs is when the person, who is having a sneezing fit from allergies or a cold, declares,

"OK, I think that's all. I'm done." :bleh:

And so it ends.

I'm always left wondering-- could you do something to get it going again? Is there a way to extend it? Would you want it to go on? And on.

And on.

Just curious. :o

One of the saddest moments in many of the best wavs is when the person, who is having a sneezing fit from allergies or a cold, declares,

"OK, I think that's all. I'm done." :innocent:

And so it ends.

I'm always left wondering-- could you do something to get it going again? Is there a way to extend it? Would you want it to go on? And on.

And on.

Just curious. :laugh:

Some people limit their fits by sneezing into a handkerchief and blowing their nose at the very end of the caught sneeze. Usually they will put up with just so many sneezes and decide to put an end to their fit using the"sneeze-blow" method. I have seen it fail very few times. :laugh:

I actually love it when someone says, "okay, I think I'm DONE!" I find it VERY hot and it's especially hot when they really AREN'T done. :hug:

~Aku, no help as usual! :lol:

What Aku and Fifi said. Just saying "I'm done", whether or not they are, makes me melt. Of course, it IS even better if they aren't :hug:

What Aku and Fifi said. Just saying "I'm done", whether or not they are, makes me melt. Of course, it IS even better if they aren't :bounce:

I agree, it can be cute when someone says,"ok I'm done", but it is totally HOT :wub: when they get caught off guard by another sneeze

I really must be very weird. If the question is "do you wish for people's sneezing fits to go on forever and ever" my answer would be "no". For me, there is very much a such thing as "too much of a good thing". I mean, I like to eat bacon but I couldn't eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.

If the question is "do you wish for people's sneezing fits to go on forever and ever" ....

No, what I was trying to get at (since I don't have allergies) is what it's like when the attack seems to be over. What happens? What changes? And is there something the person experiencing the attack can do to keep the attack going? And, would anyone who experiences sneezing fits want to extend them. Not forever and ever. Just longer.

Archived