Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story Request (Various Genres)

Liberty Belle

Well, I figured it couldn't hurt to put it out there... ;p

Looking for M-only sneezing with the indicated characters. Will write a story WITH someone, if you prefer.

1. Aliens - (movie) Bishop (the android. I know, it's been an ongoing thing since I was 11)

2. The Punisher (comic / movie ) - The "movie version" of him is fine if that's all you know of him

3. Hack / Slash (comic) - Vlad (Weird and obscure request, I know)

4. Gears of War (game) - Marcus Fenix

5. Fables (comic) - Bigby

That's all I can think of right now... ^_^

You can PM me here, but the fastest way to get to me is belletower AT gmail DOT com

1. Aliens - (movie) Bishop (the android. I know, it's been an ongoing thing since I was 11)

Thank god I'm not the only one. I wish I had the time, I'd write that story in a flash. Sorry, I hate it when people reply to threads like this and don't offer any help, but I'd definitely add my vote to a Bishop fic :bleh: Maybe we should write one together; it might get me motivated, writing-wise, again. :winkkiss:

Thank god I'm not the only one. I wish I had the time, I'd write that story in a flash. Sorry, I hate it when people reply to threads like this and don't offer any help, but I'd definitely add my vote to a Bishop fic :bleh: Maybe we should write one together; it might get me motivated, writing-wise, again. :winkkiss:

I'd give it a shot. God knows I tried to write enough of them when I was a pre-teen!

I have to say I've never written with someone before; could be interesting, could be a disaster, especially considering that I've burdened myself with too many fics at the mo' and am getting round to none of them. It could be a good challenge, though, especially thinking up ways for an android to sneeze. Ooh, we could have fun, actually, when I think about it :( Maybe we should go for it.

Archived