Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do males put hankies up the sleeve ?

countless

This afternoon a male colleague was leaning on my desk while asking me something.

He was wearing a shirt underneath a woollen pullover. Yes, Belgian summers are to die for.

What did I notice up his left sleeve ? A big, used hanky ! Lovely !

It seems to be very rare for men to do so.

Probably because most trousers have pockets enough and to spare ?

Do you sometimes put your used hanky up the sleeve ?

This afternoon a male colleague was leaning on my desk while asking me something.

He was wearing a shirt underneath a woollen pullover. Yes, Belgian summers are to die for.

C ...I am afraid my answer is NO ..either in a pocket or carried in a hand but not up a sleeve .. BUT i love girls who do XX

No... but my mother did (does?) so... i always considered it a female habbit :winkkiss:

I knew a guy who did this, but he only used the hanky to dab sweat from his brow, so it was thinner than a normal hanky. Plus, I think it was just too much trouble for him to stand up and pull it out of his pocket every time he needed to use it.

~Aku

In my youth I was an altar boy (hard to believe but true) and I remember some of the priests would keep a hanky up the sleeve of their vestments for use during mass. The hankies were invariably large, white, and carefully pressed, and even as a boy I longed for the day when I might own and use such a fine hanky.

Personally, I'll keep a hanky up the sleeve of my nightshirt when I have a cold. During the day, it's always in my trouser pocket, except when it's in use.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hankyinsleeve

I must be rare because I normally regularly carry my hanky tucked up my sleeve. Usually a cotton or linen one. Whatever I'm wearing, provided I have a sleeve, I'll tuck a hanky up there.

My answer would be no, it is usually the coat pocket for me. A lady with a hanky up her sleeve is a different story !

Interesting one! I've always kept tissues in my sleeve or hankie if i'm using one. I remember quite a few years ago i was going out with this guy who suddenly started copying me by putting tissues up his sleeve. He said that it seemed more convenient to put the tissue in his sleeve like i did. He asked if i minded, i said no but secretly i thought it a little odd but seeing as i did the same i said i didn't mind. After that he always had tissues in his sleeve and also kept clean tissues in his sleeve for me in the summer (when i didn't wear long sleeves). Just thought i'd share!!

Love to hear from any other "tissue up the sleeve" lovers

Expecially if I'm doing a lot of blowing, in which case my arm gets to feel soggy... erggghhhh!

Rhino

Yeah, that warm and damp feeling that makes your arm feel itchy. Unfortunately that is inevitable with a bad cold and no pockets to put a used hanky. Aren't we, women, poor things ??

can't you just wear something with pockets in, or use a handbag?

Rhino

Several forum members would not appreciate that - heehee ... :winkkiss:

C

• 4 weeks later...
When I have a cold (or even if I don't) i tend to keep a large silk hanky up my sleeve. Prefer my sleeve to pockets any day.

Hey !

Another hanky lover ? Welcome !

C

• 1 year later...

It's a wonderful idea but the hankie phobic US would sneer at a man doing it.Certainly more readily accessible and a touch of real enjoyment of handkerchieves to treasure.Haven't done that in a long time--maybe tomorrow-- a woman's hankie showing from her sleeve would melt me on the spot(the more showing the better too) :hug::):flowers::)

I don't think l have ever done this, or seen any men do this either. I have seen some women do this although mostly older.

I myself always keep my hankie in my trouser pocket.

The interesting thing is ladies putting (especially coloured) handkerchiefs up their sleeves. The really classy ones leave just a little of the handkerchief showing! Monrovia

I sometimes have my hanky up my sleeve but only whilst at home,when im out i carry my hankies in my pocket :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I always carry a silk hanky tucked up my sleeve, and try to wear tight jumpers to keep it firm. Anyone else love sleeves as their preferential hanky place, if so why?

Archived