Sneeze Fetish Forum

Suicune...It's A Pokemon

KawaiiKitty

I never thought I'd see the water beast doing this.

Yes alright I used to be a pokemon geek.

Don't judge me.

I still am a Pokémon geek... and I probably always will be... lol.. but I only like the games.

Anyway, great job. That thing isn't really male or female, but its not like you can tell with the rest of them, anyway. If you like doing coloring.... try finding a picture of Cressalia. Wikipedia usually has pictures, and if you can find sites with the pictures of the cards, thats a great source.

I would like to see a Mawile or Lopunny....

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Aw he's cute! I like this a lot. Haha, I don't even know anything about Pokemon...

Anyway, I love the style, the progression, and of course the sneeze itself. Very well done! :yes:

Hey look, old post! xD I have no idea if they artist is still around, but if you ever see this: good work! I'm not a fan of non human sneezing, but I do love Pokemon and you've done a very good job here, especially given that you didn't know what it was until very shortly before you drew it!

Those legendary dogs always turn up right when I'm only carrying Pokeballs or have a low level at the front of my party...:yes:

Oh man, I love this so much!! I am a big Pokémon fan (and presumably younger than all of you...seriously, I'm 13). Along with the fact that Suicune is my favorite legendary dog, this is just awesome!

~Paws

• 1 year later...

It looks like the feather won ;). I used to play pokemon all the time, and I still watch and play it whenever I can (I've even done some sneeze stories on pokemon before ^^. ) In all honesty, this was one of the first drawings I've ever seen on SFF. It got me out of my shy shell and made me more curious to what was on here (I was so naive at 12 or 13 years old XD. I was scared stiff of this place ^^; ). This is a great series of drawings :D

Wow, thank you Mysterysneeze (and all those who have commented on this over the years and I never noticed!) It's so nice to sign on here and see that something I did so long ago is being appreciated...even if I can hardly bear to look at my old ancient artwork myself, lol! Thanks for that, it just put a smile on my face! ^_^

I kinda feel like perhaps doing an updated version of this sometime in the relatively near future...

Archived