Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guy at My Open House (m)

liricospinto

Over the weekend I held an open house at one of my listings (I'm a real estate broker) and had a friend of mine help me out because it's a big house with a lot of small curio objects that would be easy to steal. A mid-fiftyish couple came through, and showed a great deal of interest -- they were both extremely fit, yoga-healthy types. The man was rather short, slender, extremely muscular, with a slightly sharp-featured face and a closely-trimmed silver beard. They spent quite a lot of time in the house, and then sat chatting on the front porch, apparently discussing their impressions of the property. I could see and hear them clearly through the large picture window. My friend came downstairs and said, "Those people made me nervous. They were weird."

"No, they're not," I said.

"Yeah, they are -- what the hell is that guy doing now????" my friend asked. I looked out the window to see Mr. Yoga with his head tilted back and his mouth open, pinching and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I think he's either waiting for a sneeze, or trying not to sneeze," I said.

"Well, he looks like an idiot," my friend observed; a moment later, my theory was confirmed by an enormously powerful HAYYYAAAATCHOOOOO! HAAAAYYYYYYAAAATCHOOOOOO! from Mr. Yoga on the porch. He and his wife continued their conversation for a few minutes, and then he came back in to ask me a question, sniffling heavily. My friend looked mildly revolted.

Your friend just doen't know a good thing when it's right in front of her! :laugh:

I love that you knew what was coming and your friend didn't!

We have special skills :cat:

Your friend just doen't know a good thing when it's right in front of her! :lol:

Absolutely! :cat:

I happen to love the whole pinching the bridge of the nose to sneeze thingie! That's awesome! And your friend is clueless, but that's okay. I figure, this way, we can have all the enjoyment, right? :winkkiss:

I love that you knew what was coming and your friend didn't!

We have special skills

Indeed we do :unsure:

"Yeah, they are -- what the hell is that guy doing now????" my friend asked. I looked out the window to see Mr. Yoga with his head tilted back and his mouth open, pinching and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I think he's either waiting for a sneeze, or trying not to sneeze," I said.

Pinching the bridge of your nose is my patented sneeze stopping technique :D I didn't give him permission to use my move! HEE, HEE.

Honestly I have never heard or seen anyone else besides me using that technique before until now :laugh:

O'h and great obs. :hug:

I like that he did the pinch his bridge of his nose thing that's so hot :laugh: I also like that his sneezes were powerful :D great obs :hug:

Archived