Sneeze Fetish Forum

How lucky can one get?...

Guest G Sneeze

Guest G Sneeze

For anyone who's probably with familiar with anime and the pretty popular series 'DragonBall' might know this more than most.

Ok, well...

For some who may not know, anyone who's probably on myspace now probably may have seen people role-playing as characters from anime, or their fan characters, it doesn't matter whom. I think it's cool and yet sort of scary, considering those who are playing original characters are putting up copyrighted pictures and not getting too much trouble for it. But, since some I've met in the guild of sorts have been doing it for awhile, so they say, I suppose I shouldn't complain. I used to be Rock Howard for ahile. :omg:

But yes, like... I left for awhile because there's usually drama going around there, and then recently came back playing as Tenshinhan from DragonBall Z. As I was looking around adding characters, it came to my surprise that someone was actually role-playing as Launch! When I was there before, a lot of people were playing as Bulma and Chi-Chi and the other characters, and even a lot of the villains. It's a unique first.

Well now having talked to her both out-of-character [she's really nice], and in-character, I'm sort of almost tempted to pull an SF moment and make her character sneeze at some point. But I'm too shy, at least for now.

:D Is this normal? Has anyone sort of felt the same way? It's like 'OMGZ, someone's playing this character very well! Just think of the...! Wait, I don't know.... ugh!' :P:D

That sounds cool :laugh: And because she's Launch it wouldn't seem out of character, Launch transforms by sneezing :D So I say go for it! :hug: ... Now if I were in a Naruto thing I think me making a guy (or who ever) that is role playing Gaara sneeze, would be kind of weird... :D

Guest G Sneeze

Hm... you mean like role-playing hang outs? :D I've been around several places. Yahoo Groups is pretty decent, but it's rare to find an RPG that's actually active. If you go to like Naruto websites like www.narutokun.org, there's advertisements with people posting up some of their RP forums up. There might be some proboards message boards and stuff like that too. :laugh:

As of now I think I only made Launch sneeze once, now we're sort of like building up a story amongst the couple gradually. It's actually pretty cool! :hug:

:innocent: Is this normal? Has anyone sort of felt the same way? It's like 'OMGZ, someone's playing this character very well! Just think of the...! Wait, I don't know.... ugh!' :nohappy::hyper:

Who here hasn't felt this way :)

Archived