Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seph and Devon...(m)

TheGreenFaerie

Here you go, babe! Hope you like smile.png I had fun with him, and hopefully I'll do a few more in the future.

IMG_1255.jpg

DUDE!! Wuh, Hah! :drool:

I REALLY like your Seph!!! :hyper:

This is awesome. The expression is AWESOME!!! He looks really worried he's about to sneeze ^_^

I love it :hyper: And Aku is going to FREAK :wheels:

:drool:

Holy....freakin.... CHRIST ON A CRUMBLING CRUTCH woman!!! :hyper:

You...that's.....OH MY GOD.....I feel faint.....*wibbles*

^_^

Ooooooomg.....! The power of speech has evacuated my brain along with all of my sanity!! :hyper:

Thank you SO MUCH! :hyper: I can't even BEGIN to express to you how freakishly grateful I am and how much I want to totally glomp the hell out of you right now! :hyper: Seriously, you did a FANTASTIC, AMAZING, WONDROUS job on BOTH of them!! AAAAAH!!! The expressions are to DIE FOR!!! :hyper:

GAH, I must now go run five miles to burn off this "sudden" burst of excess energy... :wheels:

~Aku

*giggles like a madwoman*

OMG!! that is tooo awesome... :wheels: oh poor Sephton :drool: nope..not sorry for him at all.

:unsure: ...*giggle*....Look. *points* Look what I did to her. :nohappy: You crazy!

Hee hee!

Sssh, you know you love it. :lol: My spazzy waza pleases you greatly! :sillybounce:

Now....hold still so I can love on you until you like it. ;):lol:

:unsure: ...*giggle*....Look. *points* Look what I did to her. :lol: You crazy!

Hee hee!

Sssh, you know you love it. :lol: My spazzy waza pleases you greatly! :sillybounce:

Now....hold still so I can love on you until you like it. ;):lol:

It does please me greatly! Almost as much as high heals that look like cake! (Just watched Marie Antionette...) :nohappy: Woot! *mentally prepares to get loved on.*

:sillybounce:

Ok, that? THAT??! That is freakin' AMAZING!!! I would say more if I only had WORDS but...Hnnggh...uaaahhh... ;):unsure: ...I think my brain just exploded...

Oh, duuuuude! That is F***ing AWESOME!! Seph's expression is fantastic! I love how he turns his head slightly away from her, and the finger-under-nose?...gah! How did you not die while drawing this? I also love Devon's expression, and the way she touches his her...this goes very well with Aku's story, and that's saying something. Well bloody done!

Oh, duuuuude! That is F***ing AWESOME!! Seph's expression is fantastic! I love how he turns his head slightly away from her, and the finger-under-nose?...gah! How did you not die while drawing this? I also love Devon's expression, and the way she touches his her...this goes very well with Aku's story, and that's saying something. Well bloody done!

Thank you, Chate! :winkkiss: That really makes my day cause I think your drawings rock the kazba! *lol* And I saw the one you did of the two of them standing by the window and it was BEAUTIFUL! Oh, and between you and me...i did drool a little bit whilst drawing it :blink:

Archived